64

Bai Xian, Qiu Luo and others who were waiting beside him heard the queen's mother suddenly jealous, and immediately fell to their knees.

The emperor loves the queen queen again, but it does not mean that he can accept the queen's blame. Although Bai Xian is not a real man, he still knows the temperament of men. Most men are angry and even furious when women ask this kind of question, not to mention the queen queen is the most noble the man.

There was silence in the whole room. Qiu Luo was worried that the queen and his mother would be punished by the emperor, but they did not dare to look up. He hesitated to watch the past with a bite of her teeth.

Who knew she looked up and saw that the emperor's angry face was not the emperor's cheek, but her white and tender hands were pinched on the emperor's cheeks, her legs were soft, and a puffy body came to the ground.

"Hiss, tap lightly," Jin Yang lowered his head and covered Gu Rujiu's hand that was pinched on his face. He smiled favorably, "For a long time, don't be angry, you listen to me explain."

"Huh?" Gu Rujiu raised his eyebrows, loosened Jin Yang's face, walked to the chaise longue and sat down, and then pointed to the chair next to it, "The concubine is willing to listen and listen."

Hearing for a long time that even the self-proclaimed "concubine" came out, Jin Yang's back spine was cold, three steps and two steps came to sit on the chair, and accompanied with a smile, said, "This is just an accident, how do you know ... I Does it smell like anyone else? "But he didn't smell it at all, how could it smell?

Bai Xian knelt beside him took a long breath, and it seemed that as long as His Majesty made it clear, there would be no contradictions.

Isn't it just ... Husband is weak? He secretly looked up and saw that the queen's lady was looking at her majesty obliquely, and his majesty's face was full of flattering smiles. He suddenly didn't look at it again. He was afraid that he would be killed by his majesty.

"Your Majesty doesn't know that women have the most sensitive instinct to their men?" Gu Rujiu knew Jin Yang's habit, and his clothes didn't like to use fragrance. If any fragrance was on her body, it was also contaminated from her. As a distinguished lady of the family, even if she is not proficient in the piece of incense, she knows it very well. As long as she gets a little bit of it, she can smell it.

Hearing the five words "own man", Jin Yang's smile was stronger, and he stood up to join Gu Rujiu, but she was pushed away.

"Go to change clothes, a messy smell, stinky." Gu Rujiu poked his waist, his expression slightly relaxed.

No matter how the scent is dyed, from the perspective of Jin Yang's expression, it should not be dyed with other women. She still has the ability to distinguish.

"Okay, I'll change it." Jin Yang nodded again and again, turned around and went to the bathroom to bathe and change clothes.

Bai Xian waited for several eunuchs who waited closely to follow him immediately, and followed him busyly.

Zichen Hall has a bath, built by a certain generation of Dafeng emperors who like to take a bath. This bath is based on white jade and has continuous hot water. It is an extremely comfortable bathing place.

After His Majesty ascended the throne, he was not very interested in these extravagant enjoyments, so this bath has been rarely used, and the maid eunuchs who are responsible for this bath gradually lost their status in Qiankun Palace. It wasn't until the empress queen married into the palace that the emperor suddenly discovered the beauty of this bath, and these eunuchs had a serious job.