63

"This matter has long been finalized, why should Master Sima mention it again?" Zhang Zhonghan said seriously, "Is it important to mention the old thing, is it not sad to provoke the Queen Mother?"

"It's not early, I'll leave now." Zhang Zhonghan didn't want to be pulled into the water by Sima Hong. No matter what the other party's thoughts, he made up his mind not to participate, so as not to provoke anger.

Looking at the figure of Zhang Zhonghan hurried away, Sima Hong snorted, turned to see Li Guangji looking at himself with a smile, he clenched his fist, "Li Xiang."

"Master Sima," Li Guangji walked in front of Sima Hong, and said unclearly, "Now it's summer, and the weather is changing. Please pay attention to your body, Master Sima."

"There is a sense of concern for Lao Li," Sima Hong said lightly, "Li Xiang should pay more attention to it."

Li Guangji arched his hand towards him: "Master Sima is right."

The relationship between the two has always been peaceful on the inside, and each other is fighting each other, so there is nothing to say at this time. After a few words, they will go their own way.

Sima Hong returned home, waved his hand at his son, daughter-in-law and grandson, and looked tired: "You don't have to wait for me for lunch, I use it in the yard."

"Yes." Zheng's expression was not very good when he saw his father-in-law. He knew that he was worried about Wei Ting recently. After paying a courtesy to Sima Hong, he dared not say anything else.

Sima Hong glanced at Sima Xiang, who was standing in the corner, and left with a sullen face.

"Husband," Zheng said to his husband, "You go to accompany the old man, so that he doesn't hold back anything."

Sima Toe nodded, looked back at his son and daughter-in-law, and whispered: "It's hard work."

Zheng smiled and straightened his clothes.

After doing all this, Zheng turned to his son and daughter-in-law and said, "Go back to your yard. There is nothing wrong here."

Standing in the corner, Sima Xiang followed the cousin, Tangsao, out of the main yard. When Tangsao saw her face was not very good, she asked with concern: "Sanmei's complexion seems to be not very good in recent days, but her body is unwell? "

"It's okay," Sima Xiang shook his head with a smile, a little embarrassed on his face, "It will be fine in two days."

Tangsao thought she was talking about the days of the woman's month, so she nodded in a clear way: "Then take a good rest and don't blow the wind."

"Yes." Sima Xiang responded with a smile, and the smile on his face collapsed only after walking away from her cousin and cousin. She was not worried about Wei Ting, but about the disappearance of Prime Minister Gao Luoguo.

As soon as she agreed with Qi Lian, Qi Lian returned to Gao Luo. Who knew this would happen? At this time, she only hoped that Qi Lian was insulted by the Gao Luo people. If ... if it was caught by the Dafeng people, let her majesty know that she was going private with the Gao Luo country's great minister. Even the entire Sima family is affected.

Although for her, the rest of the Sima family is not particularly important, but she knows in her heart how much influence the family power has on women. Therefore, the Sima family must not have anything to do. The Sima family is down, which means that she is also over.

My girl ’s monthly affairs did n’t come. As a close-in maid, Baomei knew very well that she was puzzled and surprised when she saw the girl lying with her grandma and grandma. .