Chapter 06

That jerk

Lili's POV

This day I've decided to go out and buy cat foods for my cats. It's already seven o'clock in the evening so it's the nice time to go out because stalls are less crowded and street are less populated.

"Jisoo unnie, chaeyoung-ah, Jennie unnie I'm going out". I said while wearing my shoes.

"Where are you going lalisa?". Jisoo unnie asked.

"Buy some cat foods unnie. My babies are now super thin". I said facing her and smiling.

"Wow super thin look at them, they're like a panda". She said smirking. "Go out safely and be back safely. You're going out without bruise and wound so be back without it. Arasseo?". Jisoo unnie said. Aww I'm touched.

"Arasseo unnie. I'm going". I said walking at the door.
"Be safe and be back after thirty minutes". Chae said chewing her food.

I stand straight and salutes at her.

"Yes ma'am". I said still saluting. "What are you saluting at?". She said still chewing.

"I'm saluting to gave respect to my very best friend who treats me good all the time. Commander Roseanne park thank you for your concern and love towards me the CRACKHEAD of your life". I said fully smiled.

"Awww just go lisa-yah". She said but I saw happiness in her eyes.

"Momjosimhaseyo Lisa". I heard Jennie says that made me smile. She just said that take care of myself.

"Thank you unnie. I'm going". I said walking outside as a smile plastered on my lips.

I'm planning to buy cat foods and also planning to go to my own apartment.

Yes I have my own apartment. I rent this a year ago, the reason is I don't know why. I am such a crackhead.

I arrived at the pet shop and buy, paid it and went outside full smiley as I remember my precious cats.
They've grown up so fast.

I arrived at my apartments front when I saw something terrible.

I saw him.

I saw Jennie Kim's boyfriend kissing another woman.

My blood boiled.

I walked aggressively towards them and grabbed Gavin's collar and punched him.

I landed a punched at him nonstop.

The girl scream asking for help. I punched Gavin repeatedly until his face was covered with blood. One eye closed and nose bleeding.

"What the fvck do you think you're doing?". I asked angrily while his in the cold floor laying helpless.

"What the hell is your problem? She's just my friend". He said struggling to stand up and whining in pain.

"A friend? Only fool will believe in your lame excuse. That's an old excuse try to come up with a better and new one". I said as my hand turn into fist.

"And What's the Problem? You were kissing another woman and Jennie is your girlfriend for Pete's sake. And you asked me what the hell is my problem?". I said with greeted teeth and ready to punch him again but.....

I was stopped when there's a hard object hit my head.

I lost my balanced as I felt dizzy because of shocked.

I kneeled down at the cold group as I felt a warm liquid coming out at the back of my head.

As blood continuously dripped on my face.

I gasp for air and struggle in pain.

I looked around and there I saw Gavin's friend holding a baseball bat.

I looked at Gavin still kneeling in so much pain.

"Break up with her. You're a cheater". I utter those words as I stated at him coldly and disgusted.

"Break up with her? Who do you think you are to command what will I do. You are just her co-member. You're nothing for her". He said that made me slapped from the reality.

"And in fact Jennie's just my toy". He said that made me growl at him. "Don't you dare play her heart. I swear if you hurt her I will kill you".

He punched me as my eyes started to blurry.

He took out his phone and dialed, the jerk is calling someone.

"Babe come at my apartment. Your co-member is here". He said and ended up the call.

I think he called jennie.

After a minute the three arrived.

Cheong-ah went to me and help me stand up.

"What happened?". Chae asked me but I just focused on Jennie and gav.

Jennie immediately rushed to gav and checked the jerks wounded face.

"What happened?". Jennie asked gav.

The girl earlier and Gavin's friend who hit me with baseball bat is now nowhere to be found.

We five are the only person who left here.

"Why don't you ask your co-member Jen. She beat me without any reasons". He said trying to cover up.

"Without any reasons? Really gav? I saw you kissing another girl. I saw you cheating on Jennie". I said angrily. "She's just my friend". He said covering his sin. "A friend? You're kissing that damn girl and you just said that she's just your friend? Is that even a thing that a best friends would do?". I said as I tried to go to him.

"Calm down Lisa". Jisoo unnie held my shoulders as she try to calm me down.

"You're a cheater". I said as I tried to go to him.

But a hard slapped stopped me.

It was JENNIE.

I stood and didn't move.

"Jennie". chaeng shouted.

"Why did you beat him?". Jennie said while going to Gavin again. " Jennie he's cheating on you. He deserves it anyway". I said trying to hold back my tears. It hurts. "Cheating? If he's cheating where are the girl?". She said staring at me coldly. "The girl leave, as well as Gavin's friends". I said in pain. "And why woul-----". Jennie's word was cutted when Jisoo unnie spoke. "Let her explain Jen". Jisoo unnie said looking at me with pity. "Let her explain? She beated up my boyfriend. Jisoo unnie see my boyfriend face". She said mad.

"See Lisa's face then!! You think that jerk didn't beat her up?". Jisoo unnie said again. "I beat up your boyfriend because he's a jerk. He deserves it. Fvck him". I said coldly. "I hate you". Jen said with anger.

It hurts hearing those words came from her pretty mouth.

"From now on, I don't wanna see your face. Ever again". She said. "Jennie your picking and trusting him over Lisa?". Chae said with disbelief. "Why would I pick her over him. She's just my co-member after all". Jen said with disgusted face. "How dare you?". Chae said and ready to slap Jen but stopped her. "Chaeng stop please. I don't want you and Jen fight". I said with heavy heart.

I felt my eyes being warm. I swallowed the lump in my throat before I speak. My chest is very heavy. I heaved a long sigh.

"Come on Jen, hate me to death. Hurt me until you're satisfied. But no matter how you hate and hurt me I will still be here for you". I said staring at her. She just turned her back and went to Gavin.

"I'll bring you to the hospital". She said to her jerk boyfriend.

"Jisoo unnie, chaeng go with Jennie. That jerk is dangerous". I said looking at them.

"I'll stay with you lisa-yah. You're bleeding. You need me". Chae said and support me.

"Just go with Jennie please". I said almost begging.

"I'll go with jen. Go to the hospital too Lisa. Get your wound a treatment". Unnie said and walked to Jen and the jerk.

To be continue.........