Chapter 05

Confrontation

Lili's POV

I'm sitting in the living room while watching Jennie. She's in her phone again. Jisoo unnie is in her room playing games. Chipmunk is in the kitchen.

I decided to go downstairs to talk to chaeng.

So I leave jennie without any words, she's busy why would I bother her anyway.

As I entered the kitchen I saw chae feeding Kuma. Jennie's dog.

"Yah park chaeyoung". I said loudly. She seems so surprised pffft.

"Yah lalisa". She said and I just giggles.

"Let's go out". I said because I'm bored. "Just us?". She asked. "No! We're inviting the president of Korea, the priest and all the people that available here in South Korea. Of course cheong-ah you and I. YOU. AND. I". I said laughing she glared at me. "Jisoo unnie is playing. Jendeuk is in her phone again". I said lazily.

"Okay what are we going to do outside?". She asked again. "We'll sleep in the street". I said sarcastic. "Aiiish you have a lots of questions. Let's just go out and kill this boredom". I said.

"Arasseo". She said excited.

We went outside. We wanted to walk since the weather is nice and the dark sky was full of glowing stars. We decided to buy foods at a convenient store and go to the nearest park near to our dorm.

"Lisa-yah can I ask?". Chae spoke out of nowhere.
While we are walking.

"You're already asking". I said teasing her.

"Aiiish seriously. Do you like Jennie unnie?". Chaeng asked out of the blue.

I frooze because no one knows about it.

"W-what are you talking about chae?". I said nervously.

"Do you like her?". She asked again.

"O-of c-course not chae. She's like a sister to me. Yes I do like her, Jisoo unnie like her and you. You like her too". I said still nervous. My palms are sweating.

"Aiiish come on lice don't take me as a fool. I saw you. I saw how you cared for her that night that we bring her to the hospital. I saw you staring at her differently. I saw you get angry because of that rumor. I saw you hurt when she said that she has a boyfriend. I saw you vulnerable that time that we played truth or dare". She said staring at me deeply.

"Don't lie to me lice I know you". She said again.

"A-am I too obvious?". I asked.

"Oh my God. So you really like her?". Chae asked surprised.

"Y-yes I like her. Naneun dangshini jeongmal Jennie joayo". I said I really like Jennie Kim. My cheeks turned red.

"Since when?". She asked still not convinced.

"I like her a half a year now". I said. Fvck I am shy talking about this things.

"What? You like her a half a year now and you didn't bother to tell me. What's the point of chaeyoungie in your life then?". She said while pouting.

"I'm not just comfortable talking about it chae. I'm too shy and I'm afraid that Jennie will know". I said bowing.

"Stupid you don't want jennie to know about your feelings about her but you obviously doing the things that can lead to her conclusion". She said scolding me.

"Lisa-yah you don't like her". Chae said again.

I looked at her.

"Huh? What do you mean?". I asked my eyebrows are furrowed.

"You don't like her because you really love her. You love her because you're willing to do everything just for her. You even get hurt about the rumor. You went to sajang-nim and shout at him without thinking that your career might be affected". She said staring at me admiring.

"I don't care anymore chae. I'm inlove with her". I said.

"You're really inlove with Jennie". She said smiling.

"Who wouldn't be. She's perfect. She has everything. She's kind and pure. I'm in her dream world but ain't her dream girl". I said smiling but I know chae might see the sadness in my eyes.

"Chae can I asked a favor?". I said.

"Go on lice". She said

"Please don't tell it to anybody. Don't tell it to Jisoo unnie, especially to her". I said.

"Of course Lisa. I will not tell to anybody. I got your back. If you get hurt I'm here for you. I will be here for you lisa-yah. Just buy me foods in return". She said chuckling.

"Awww I'm so touched. Thank you chae". I said and hugged her. She hugged me back.

We stayed at the park talking about nonsense things again.

"But what are you going to do lisa-yah she has a boyfriend?". She asked that made me stopped from eating my ice cream.

"I will still here for her. I will still protect her even she has her boyfriend". I said in pain.

My heart gets heavy.

"You're really stupid. Why don't you try to find someone else. Someone can love you back. Someone that can't hurt you". She said.

I chuckled.

"Cheong-ah I would probably find someone else when Jennie will become two. I will only love Jennie. If there was two Jennie Kim then I would unlove the first jennie and love the other one". I said chuckling.

Chaeyoungie teased me a lot.

We play at the park, enjoying each other's company.

Enjoying our own world while we were together and don't have someone watching and bothering us.

Chae means a lot to me.

She was the one I first met during our trainee days.

We both have each other's back.

We were stopped when my phone rang.

I saw Jennie's the caller ID at the screen.

I have my phone to chaeng. I'm afraid that I'll stutter. As chaeng answered the phone, Jennie shout.

"Yah lisa-yah where are you at this late time. And you bring chaeng with you". Jennie said madly.

"U-unnie we just went outside and breathe some fresh air". Chae said nervously. "Go home now chae. It's now late and bring me and Jisoo unnie foods". She said giggling. "O-okay unnie". Chae said and hang up the phone.

"Aiiish let's go home lisa-yah". Chae said and started to walk. I followed her until we arrived at the dorm.

We gave Jisoo unnie and Jennie their food.

I walk and ready to go to my room but chae went to my room first. "Ah park chaeyoung what do you think you're going?". I said my hands in my waist.

"We'll sleep together lisa-yah. I have a lots of questions". She said laying in my bed.

"Seriously we'll talk here? What if they hear us". I asked. "Don't worry we're just spend the night together and have fun. Arasseo?". She said.

Me and chae had fun because we talked a lot of funny things about us.

We slept together with a smile on our lips didn't know that there will be a worst disaster that can ruined us......