Chapter 13

Let me be the one

Lili's POV

Christmas is slowly coming.

It's now 21st of the December.

We four are excited for the coming Christmas.

I will not give the ring I bought for Jen Jen on Christmas. I want to give it to her when the right time comes.

I really love her.

Since then I really never see her as more than friend.

I started to have feelings for her when we went to Japan last year. That day I felt the best feeling I could feel.

Love has stages. We can't fall in love easily unless that person is always be with you.

And that's what I felt for her. I didn't notice that a simple admiration will turn into a deep feelings.

Who wouldn't fall for her. She has the kindness attitude. A very unique and pure heart. She has the brain, the beauty and everything.

I didn't fall for her because of her looks, I fall for her because of her personality. She's such a simple girl with a kindness heart.

I fall for her cause she treated me right to the point that I always wanted to be treated like she treat me.

"Blaaaaaaaaaaaag".

A loud sound interrupted my thoughts. I immediately rushed into the kitchen.

And there I saw Nini picking the break glasses.

"Yah jennie-yah you might get hurt there". I said and went to her. I let her stand up. I picked the glasses and clean the mess.

"What happened?". I asked. I'm starting to get worry.

"I lost my gripped". She said touching her temple.

"You okay?". I asked again. "I'm fine. I have a headache". She said still holding her head.

"Should I bring you to the hospital?". I continuously asked standing worriedly beside her.

"Lili no. Just bring me to my room. Lili please". She said holding my arms to support her.

I held her without any hesitation and escort her to her room.

I let her lay in her bed.

"D-do you want anything? Water? Medicine? Food? Jen Jen tell me what do you want?". I said standing at her bedside.

"Just water". She said. "Okay wait me here". I said and escaped her room.

I went back with a glass of water and let her drink.

"Don't be worry lice it's just headache". She said but I'm not satisfied.

I went out to her room and go to my room. I get the efficascent oil. I always used it to ease my headache, I also used it when I'm nervous or I'm panicking.

As I get what I want I immediately went to her room again.

I sat beside her and she rested her head in my shoulder.

I started massaging her temple with the efficascent oil.

"Is it helping? Does your head feel relieved?". I asked and she just nodded.

"Where's chaesoo?". I asked while continuing what I'm doing. "They went outside". She said shortly. "Oh okay. Well then rest Nini". I said still massaging her.

After a couple of minutes she fell into a deep sleep in my chest.

I stayed beside her doing nothing just staring at her.

I really love the mole in her left eyebrow.

She's insanely beautiful.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Why are you so beautiful. Nini in the right time I will confess. I will confess my feelings for you when Gavin's case will finally over. You can now call it a confession but you're in a deep sleep kkkkk. I'll confess Jennie. I'm willing to take the risk, I'm afraid that you might reject me. But in the name of love someday I'm going to take the risk". I said being emotional. Why does when it comes to her I cry easily.

"Jen Jen let me look at you with full of admiration even if you don't look back. Let me love you unconditionally even though you don't love me back". I said as tears escaped from my eyes.

"Let me be the one to fight for you. Let me be your shield. Let me protect you till my last breath my queen". I continued talking to her.

"Nini for the first time in my life, I don't feel the need to be with anyone cause I have you. I have a mandu like you. I've met a very unique Jennie Kim". I said sincerely holding her hands.

"Jen let me be with you. Let me be with you when you have your motion sickness. Let me help you when you are struggling from your panick attack. Let me shove your anxiety away. Let me be your shoulder to cry on. Let me be your human stuffed toy so you can hug me when you're in pain. Jen let me be with you when those haters attack you". I said. Why does it hurts telling this words from her. It's like my heart was stabbed a million times.

"Nini did you know Jisoo unnie once said that you look like doesn't care about haters mean words but she can hear you crying at night. Nini you suffered a lot. But what did you do? You still shut your mouth. Not that you can't say anything but because you are matured enough to handle almost everything". I sighed. My tears continuously dripped.

"Nini you have the most beautiful pair of eyes but what's the point of having that beautiful eyes when you cry every night".

"You have the most prettiest gummy smile. But behind that gummy smile is a pain that you hide".

"I wanted to protect you and take you away from pain and crying. If I could only bring you to another world where you and I only, I would". I said. I tried not to let go a sob so I gently put her head to her pillow. I also cover her with her comforter.

I walk slowly and escaped her room. I went to our living room and to my surprised I saw chaeyoung eating.

"Yah lisa-yah why are you crying?". She asked when she saw me.

I went to her and hugged her as I cry out loud to her shoulder.

She cares my back comforting me.

I cried for a minute.

"What happened lice?". She asked again. "I-i'm just sad chae". I said wiping my tears. "Why? Did you got hurt emotionally again?". She asked again. "I'm sad because Jennie suffered a lot. Do you know Jisoo unnie once said to me that she heard jennie crying at night because of those haters". I said being emotional again.

"Hush now poopoo. Let's just stay with her and show her our love and support". She said and I just nodded.

"You suffered a lot too. You are the one who suffers physically, emotionally and mentally. You cared about others feelings while you are there suffering alone". Chae said softly which I didn't understand and hear clearly.

"What? Are you saying something chae?". I asked and she just ignore me.

We stayed there. Chaeyoungie is watching TV while I'm hugging her and resting my head to her shoulder.

I let myself sleep into her......

To Jennie please be strong always.

Let me be the one to suffer.