Prologue

Lalisa M.

September twenty five, two thousand twenty;

It's just an ordinary day, same as usual and nothing's new. Woke up in the morning, eat, prepare myself and go to work. We are now filming our new song. I went outside. The other members are still sleeping so I decided to go to the kitchen and cook our breakfast.

I am now currently cooking the last food when Jennie went down the stairs and went to my direction.

"Good morning mandu". I greeted her showing my brightest smile.

"Good morning monkey". she greeted back and showed me her gummy smile.

My heart skip a beat and my mind was pre-occupied. She's pretty as hell, I told myself. I went back to reality when the other members came. Chaeyoung-ah was riding at Jisoo unnie's back. God, these two are too loud.

"Good morning crackheads". I also greeted them and they've just rolled their eyes and I chuckled because of their reaction. I cooked hotdogs, eggs and bacons, I also cook kimchi fried rice. Well that was just the food I know how to cook. We set the dining and ate with full of happiness and our dining was full of teasing moments.

I told myself that I am so lucky for having them, they are my family, I found my happiness in them and I am willing to protect them at all cost. They are more than everything, they are my treasure. And I am willing to take the risk for this, for them.

After we ate I washed the dishes and walked to my room to take a bath. We are now having our day off since it was Sunday, so the other members decided to watch a movie and chill. We're all went to living room where the sofa's and TV was located at. Jisoo picked the horror movie which is Jennie Kim's afraid the most, she's the most coward person I know and I find it cute. I am so lucky having three pretty crackheads with my sides.

So Jennie sat between me and jichu. The movie started and it's the most scary part when I felt jendeuk leaning herself to me. She didn't look at the TV and she's covering her ears to not hear anything. Me, jichu and chaeyoung-ah are laughing, teasing her because she's the most coward in the group.

We three stop laughing when Jennie walks out and we immediately turn of the TV.

We're all panicking because jendeuk rarely walks out. We Chase her and we saw her in her room. She's crying, damn it, our mandu is crying. We three entered her room and comfort her and apologize as well.

"I hate y'all, you're all laughing at my weakness" she said and guilt embrace me. "I-i am sorry" I said and hug her. The two crackheads are smiling trying to hide their laugh. "Yaah are you going to apologise or laugh out loud again?" I asked them but they just laugh.

"Pffft. You should at least realized how your face looked like lisa-yah. Hahahahahahaha". chipmunk said. The three laugh at me and I pouted.

"Yaah" I shout at them and the two scaped the room. I was about to chase them but I wanna talk to this girl.

I say sorry many times and she just chuckled. I find it cute when she giggles. "You're so beautiful". I said out of the blue. Her face turned into red like tomato, she covered it with her cute hands. " Y-yah are you crazy?". She hit me softly in my arms. "Yeah I'm crazy. I'm crazy over you". I said it to her. Having the courage to say things.

We both became silent after so many minutes. We're facing each other and we both felt awkward. When I looked at her eyes I felt the urge to kiss her, so I did. Our lips touched together for a seconds. It's just a peck but I know it has a lot of meanings for me.

I couldn't believed that a one kissed will change me.

That day I've promised myself I'll protect her no matter what. She's too kind and innocent to be hurt.

SUNRISE MEANS NEW BEGINNING. You are my sunrise and I hope to be your sunset.

You are my sun Jennie. And I hope to be your moon.

Just like what you've just said "I hoped to see us, I mean I hoped to see JENLISA in the future". I am hoping too.

I am hoping to see JENLISA in the future. The JENLISA that is together and not only the Jennie and the Lisa. It's JENLISA.