Chapter 21

I'm going home

Lili's POV

It's not easy to say goodbye and leave the things that you really treasured a lot.

This place.

Seoul witnessed everything I experienced.

From the nobody Lisa and until now that I am now known around the world.

The blackpink house, it witnessed all my sorrows, this house knows me so well cause it was there when I am happy, when I'm sad and it was there when I fall for her.

This house witnessed everything about me.

I don't wanna be far away from them, from her. I can't be away from her.

I can't be away from her, thinking that no one's going to be by her side when she's sad pains me so bad. I don't care about my feelings her's is that all matters.

God knows how I badly wanted to stay but everything has limitations.

"Yah stop being a sad girl. You're leaving us just like that? Being sad while spending your last time with us?". Chaeyoung said, pain evidence in her eyes.

She's staying in my room along with Jisoo unnie. We're at my room's balcony.

I wanna spend my last night with them. Jennie's not around again.

"I'm not sad. I am just thinking, what will happen to us? To me? To you guys? I don't wanna far away from you. I mean, I'd spent the half year of my life with you then suddenly I'm going to leave you behind". I said looking at the dark sky.

"You don't leave us permanently don't you?". Jisoo asked.
"I won't. Leaving the person who gave me hope is like being hopeless again. I won't ever leave you permanently". I looked at them.

"Lisa-yah to be honest in my whole damn life I've never been this proud". Chichu said looking at me."What do you mean?". I asked.

"I'm so proud of you Lisa. All people suffered the pain that you're currently suffering. And those people have different ways to forget about it. Some was going to the bar wasting their life and getting drawn by alcohol. Some was smoking just to ease their pain. But you, you are the uniqueness, you got hurt but you stay calm, locking yourself into your room then face the world as if nothing's happened. You are brave Lisa and that's the reason why I am so proud of you". Woah that was long.

For the first time in my life Jisoo unnie explained this long. Pfffft. She used to be the lazy ass.

"What are you smiling at?". Chae asked frowning.

"Nothing but it's just that it's the first time I heard Jisoo unnie explained that long". I said turning my smile into laughter. "Aiiiigoo you are really weird. Someone's just being proud of you and now you're laughing like that someone says funny things". Owww she looks mad.

"Pabo". Chae spoke shaking her head. "Yah naneun pabo aniya". I said smiling trying to annoy her more.

Wth she called me stupid. It's the first time.

"But Jisoo unnie, thank you. Locking myself in my room when I'm in pain or sad makes me feel better than drinking alcoholic beverages or smoking. I won't ever do it. I don't want to let my emotions down me nor take down my body. We can pass through it though". Smiling was the best make up to wear when we are not feeling fine.

"Fate is really playful. How sometimes the person you truly want was the one who's forbidden for you. That feeling when you really like that person but that person was destined to be with someone else". Jisoo looks so disappoint when she said those words.