chapter 17.

|Chris Brown|

(Two months later)

(Two months later)

Hoody: brown don ready for you

Me: yeah. I'm coming.

He left the room and i returned back too my thoughts. Lately I've just been thinking about how much pain i've put amor'e through.

This girl is really down for me and i put her through so much shit that if i was her i would have left my ass too.

My gi-amor'e has been keeping her relative distance after our fight the other night...i asked her too come over too hang with me and smoke.

And when the blunt kicked in words started flowing like the river of jordan...literally. She let me know the pain she felt when i left her and all the other shit that i just realized i put her through but i guess i got pissed off somewhere in the convo and we started arguing.

Next thing i knew we were cussing eachother out and y'all know how i get when i'm pissed off but that night i saw a whole other side of amor'e that i have never seen before.

One minute she started laughing during the argument and that shit had me so scared.

But we are back too where we were months ago i don't care what nobody say's that's my girl and i'll go too battle for her.

Walking out the house i headed to the front of my house and sat on the hood if my custom Lamborghini.

See i just returned from vacation from mexico , while there i did alot of thinking and just meditation.

I needed my girl back...she know that them other niggas ain't like me, i treat her right and that's on ohb allat.

Nobody get her wetter and nobody deal with her as much as i do....we meant for each other, she got this aura about her that i can't seem too let go of i just hope that god brings her back too me.

8:45 pm

By this time we were finished with the photography i had for tuff crowd, now we were looking over the pictures.

Once i choose which ones i liked best i posted them on my instagram.

@chrisbrownofficial