chapter 43.

“ɪɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪғᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɪʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴀsᴇs ғʀɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙɪɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.”
                               –ғʀɪᴇᴅʀɪᴄʜ ɴɪᴇᴛᴢsᴄʜᴇ

12:30 pm

They say if you want something done, you best do it yourself.

In Jordan's case he was beginning to get irritated that his hire's couldn't complete what was in his eyes a simple task.

Impatient was an understatement in how Jordan was feeling at the moment.

For the past year he'd been in Los Angeles plotting and planning how he was going to get his girl back.

Jordan had never forgotten about Amor'e, he'd even regretted the day he walked out on her. 

If he'd known she would become this huge bossed up chick he definitely wouldn't have.

Karma was definitely being the biggest bitch to him but it wasn't like he didn't deserve it.

"Jordan, baby, why don't you just forget about her. She doesn't matter anymore" She walked up to her grabbing her by her throat lifting her up off the ground in the process.

"What you say bitch? Cause I thought you were saying something about my girl?" Seeing the look on Jordan's face made Kaya fear for her life.

"Oh jordan! Leave the girl alone and let's figure out something else. It's obvious Chris isn't gonna believe anything else that i say about his precious girlfriend" She rolled her eyes flipping through a magazine.

Since Jordan had made his move over to Beverly Hills, Shyla and Kaya had been staying with him while they planned out how they were going to ruin the lives of Chris and Amor'e.

Since they had started this mission they had gotten nowhere. Every plan they came up with failed miserably as the love that binded Chris and Amor'e together was unlike no other.

Jordan was getting impatient and pretty soon he was going to make his move.

"I don't know what type of fuck shit you think i'm on shyla but bitch you better be right about all this shit!" Shyla's facial expressions read unphased.

She wasn't pressed at all about Jordan's threats but her friend Kaya however was.

"Calm down nigga. The plan will work, you'll get your precious Amor'e and I'll get chris...simple" She smiled at the sound of his name.

At first she didn't really care for him at all but knowing how happy he made Amor'e she figured he could make her happy like that and even add to the lifestyle she saw herself living.

Shyla didn't care about the repercussions, all she cared about was getting even with Amor'e.

"It's better. Anyway I'm heading out to Compton to collect my money, when I get back y'all better make some progress or else shit won't be sweet no more. Am i clear!?" They both nodded agreeing to his terms.

"Kaya go to the room and wait for me. I'll be there in five" He ordered.

Kaya and Jordan had always fooled around in the past right under her so-called "best friends" nose.

To Jordan she was a toy he could play with whenever he wanted and toss to the side.

Kaya was in love with him but he didn't give two shit's about the girl.

Jordan had his mind set on one girl and her only and would stop at nothing until he got her.

Shyla smirked seeing that Kaya had obeyed Jordan's orders.