chapter 33.

“ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪɴᴋs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏʏ ɪɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ’s ʟɪғᴇ.”
                                      – ʀɪᴄʜᴀʀᴅ ʙᴀᴄʜ

”                                      – ʀɪᴄʜᴀʀᴅ ʙᴀᴄʜ

|omniscient|

3:15 pm

Social media was in a frenzy in the midst of the viral videos that were circulating of Da baby kicking Dani Leigh and their three months old baby out of his home.

Honestly, amor'e felt bad for her because despite any beef that they had with each other she was still a human being.

The mother of his child...she nor any of her friends could wrap their heads around what was happening.

Now seeing that dani was being charged with simple assault made the crew aware of how severe the situation was.

While some felt remorse, other's felt that is was karma because of the racial yellow bone song and how she been picking fights with da baby's first baby's mother meme.

Amor'e had the biggest heart anyone whom was human could have.

She knew that she needed too reach out too dani to let her know that she'd be an ear anytime she wanted too talk or if she needed anything.

Nine month pregnant amor'e was thrillrd when dani replied with an '❤' emoji and a 'thank you'.

There was hope for them after all.

She never liked fighting with these women, she never saw the point in it or engaging in the unnecessary drama of it all

But she did however, find it a tad bit funny that shyla, dani's friend, wasn't jumping too her friend's rescue like dani did in the situation with herself and her ex-friend.

Isn't it funny how friends be? She thought as she sat with her friends outside by the pool.

She decided too post a picture from her date night with chris last night.

Of course the pictures with edited too look like she wasn't pregnant, the couple had decided that they weren't going too post anything about a pregnancy until after their bundle of joy arrived.

@yourfavebaddieamore