chapter 46.

ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜʟs? ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍɪɴᴅs?

                                        - ᴊᴜɴɪᴇsʜᴀ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ

2:00 pm

When word got around Compton that Jordan pulled a gun on one of their own, especially Demarco Taylor's daughter, it definitely put multiple targets on Jordan's back.

Not only was she his daughter but she was the cousin of The Game whom they called the mayor.

You could basically say that Amor'es family ran bompton a nickname that it's occupants gave their town, she had full immunity in walking the streets having the Taylor name.

When she moved to Atlanta she went by Amor'e Winters, Winter being her middle name. She didn't want her family's name to be the reason why she had her success.

She'd managed to build empires on her own with her blood, sweat and tears and she was proud to say that she didn't use any type of masculine help.
_____

2:30 pm

Since Chris introduced Amor'e to Royalty the two had become inseparable with one another.

Amor'e had hands-on experience with children before with her family members' babies but with royalty for some reason she treated her as if it was her child.

Their connection was something out of this world and because she loved Chris it solidified what she felt towards royalty.

Her and Nia had gotten off on the wrong foot at first but over time their relationship had gotten better for the sake of royalty.

Nia knew that Amor'e loved her daughter and vice versa so there was no way in hell she was going to try to do anything to mess their relationship up.

Currently Amor'e sat with Sayeis sleeping in his pram and with Mama Joyce sitting to her left at one of royalty's soccer games since neither Chris nor Nia would be able to make it.

Royalty loved sports and Amor'e could definitely see Chris in her.

The game was in full swing and Amor'e was cheering her on along with mama joyce.

"Go roro!" Amor'e cheered as royalty scored another goal.

Fellow parents and Guardians definitely knew that Royalty was Chris Brown's daughter and that Amor'e was his fiance

Some of them recording and taking pictures.

She realised that she was earning a lot of stares more than usual. It was only her fifth time at one of her little peanut's games and each time it got more and more weird for her, it was like people didn't believe that it was actually her in the flesh.