chapter 28.

|Chris Brown 👑|

Maui,Hawaii

2 months later....

3:00 pm

Amor'e: baby. Can you come rub this on my stomach

Amor'e and i travelled too Hawaii for our baby moon.

We're three days into our stay and i can tell that she's way more relaxed than she was before.

She's been stressing herself out over one this shyla thing and two her businesses.

Which i got no idea why cause this girl is the hottest entrepreneur out right now tieing up with some of the other people in the beauty and fashion business plus this shit with this shyla girl is petty as fuck this girl ain't got nothing but a mouth so amor'e shouldn't be focused on some little girl.

Her stress levels are ultimately and our doctor told her that she needs to get them down before it harms the baby and me being a great boyfriend i've decided to help that situation out and take her on this trip.

Since she entered her fourth mom the of pregnancy she's been telling me about their baby moon shit so here we are in maui.

I rented out a private villa for two weeks here and the even better thing about this is that we get our own private beach with it too.

That means no paparazzi sneaking up on us when we wanna go swimming and take some private photos of us...cause best believe i'm fucking her on this sand right here.

And no taking pictures of amor'e pregnant because we haven't revealed too the world yet that she's pregnant.

Honestly we just wanted too enjoy this moment for a little while until she's at least seven or eight months.

We'll probably even do some creative shit to reveal our surprise.

I rubbed the sun cream onto her belly gently.

Haulting my actions i leaned down and kissed her stomach lightly, feeling her hold the back of my head as i did so.

Man looking at her just makes me wanna marry this girl.

My baby...carrying my baby.

This shit is such a revealation for my ass cause i never thought i would find somebody whom i could share another baby with.

I'm happy that it's amor'e.

You know at one point i thought we were over, that she was done with me. But she's not the type to give up on something she loves.

After all the shit i put her through this girl is still here and we're gonna be having a baby in some months.

I told god thank you as i kissed her belly again.