chapter 37.

“ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs.”
                                           -ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

”                                           -ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

|omniscient|

1:23 pm

"There's a fucking snitch between us and i don't mean to like start drama because i love her but do you guys notice whenever stuff like this comes out kaya is not with us or if she is it is she doesn't defend you as much. Don't get me wrong that's my girl but shit is starting too look bad on her behalf because there have been situations that have made m kind of question her a bit when it comes to you" .

Amor'e sat in her dressing room getting her makeup done by Tokyo.

She was on set of her forbes cover photoshoot as it's most successful entrepreneur of the year.

She honestly wasn't feeling like working today but this was a big opportunity for her.

She had too take some different photos and then she'd do anything interview with one of the forms editors.

With all of the craziness that's been going on in her life lately she just felt like now more than ever she needed to be on her grind.

People are definitely out too being her down but that's one thing she would never let them do.

She's worked so hard for everything that she has today and nobody is going too mess with her on that.

After her billion holiday themed launch a few nights ago despite people trying too ruin the wonderful day she was having was successful.

All of my items were sold out within minutes causing amor'e and her brand too make headlines.

But she'd be lying if she wasn't bothered by the fact that someone whom she considered her sister and not just best friend to be accused of something of that severity against her.

It'd been relaying around her mind like athletes running a race.

She couldn't even stand the fact that Kayla could be possibly trying too ruin her life.

Kaya has always been there for me whenever she needed her.

But she'd also be lieing if what dess mentioned didn't make her question Maya's loyalty.

And if it was infact true when she did find out it was definitely going to be problems.

She would be cut out of their lives for good.

She had too much too loose, unmaterialistic things that couldn't be replaced.

The friendships that she's made, her relationship with her soulmate and their week old son.