chapter 24.

|Amor'e Winters ❄|

"Come on yo, we gonna be late and shit" and annoyed chris said making me annoyed with his irritating ass

We began packing last night after our "fun session" but got tired and fell asleep.

These trips that we've been going on have been draining me of my energy. They're worth it but not worth it at the same time when we get to fiji imma be taking me a big ass nap and chris's scary ass better not wake me up.

Anyway he's been bitching all morning because i was still not all the way packed, he finished packing a while ago and by 'he' i mean me, this nigga been in the studio all morning since breakfast. I had to bring it down to the studio and then come finish packing our things.

The things i do for this man i swear he better let me sleep or else i'mma cut him...i swear to god yo!.

"Amor'e if yo ass ain't ready in the next five minutes we ain't going no damn where" rolling my eyes i contiued to apply my lashes as i was in the middle of doing my makeup.

I was going for a light beat since i was gonna be on a plane for however long.

I wasn't tryna have a beat face mixed with airplane air....not cute.

At all!

I sprayed some of my beauty line's setting spray by the name of "that bitch"
and fanned it a bit using my hands.

I let down my hair and fixed it too my liking by redoing my baby hairs of my freshly done frontal.

Ain't no wind finna mess my hair up..no not today baby!.

I heard footsteps and then saw him walk through the room through the mirror.

His face read irritated.

Ouuu he mad mad...BIG mad!

"Babe-".

"Nah shut the fuck up hurry up yo i'm not playing and don't ask me too take any pictires neither. Everybody already ready yo" i love it when he talks like this. Shit gets me wet when his country accent comes out like that.

"I'm sorry daddy" i looked up at him with my puppy eyes.

"Don't get fucked up, i'll fuck them legs up and put you in a wheel chair don't play with me" he warned wrapping his hands around my throat choking my not too tightly but just right ,biting my lip at him he licked his lips and leaned down.

Our lips connected and our tongue started moving in sync.

I gave him those sloppy kisses that made him groan.

Biting his lip i moaned and pulled away.

"Get on the bed...now!" He demanded.

I followed his instructions and got on the bed.