chapter 50.

ɪ ᴀᴍ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇᴛʏ
                                      - ᴜɴᴋᴏᴡɴ

ɪ ᴀᴍ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇᴛʏ                                      - ᴜɴᴋᴏᴡɴ

For The past few months the issues in

Amor'e and Chris's life had seemed to calm down.

Peace was something they'd been having lately and although there was calm before the storm for both lovers they needed it.

Things had been calm for the most part— but once Breezy dropped things weren't so peaceful.

With the success of his album drop came all of his interviews and then the long awaited, highly requested Chris Brown tour.

So the one of them ones tour featuring Lilbaby was born.

Chris was over the moon to be back on the road again but didn't want Amor'e left alone at their mansion in Los Angeles with their babies so she packed up and had been on the road touring the cities on his list.

Amor'e found it refreshing to see him on the road again, he hadn't been since 2019. She knew he'd been itching to perform for his fans again. What made her even more thrilled was because it was their sons first time seeing him perform.

Chris had dedicated one of his shows to Sayeis being at as it was his first time seeing his father perform on stage. Sayeis for sure let it be known that Chris Brown was his father dancing along and babbling at the top of his lungs to every song which made Amor'e dance and sing along with him.

They both were kept where the crowd couldn't see them but where they could see Chris, both parents didn't want to risk the fans taking unwanted pictures and then the next thing they knew their baby's face would be plastered all over social media.

Chris and Amor'e were planning to reveal their child's face soon in a heartfelt way but until then they were going to make sure that nobody was going to ruin it for them.

Tour so far had been nothing short of amazing, she loved visiting and experiencing new cities with him and their children.

However tonight was different; they were back in LA for one of his shows and once they were finished with that Amor'e and Chris would be parting ways so that she could go support her friend Jayda whom had just dropped her summer collection and would be having a celebratory party and then Chris would be heading to an after party that he would be hosting.

Aside from that Mama Joyce had taken the kids, giving her time to spend with girls.

They all needed to get some last minute items for the show and for Jayda's after party.
______

"So just to confirm we are all wearing the matching pink waydamin set right?" Dess wanted to make sure as she looked at the shoes that were on display.

They were currently in Footlocker trying to find some shoes to wear.