chapter 27.

"ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs, ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ."
- ᴍᴀʀʏ ᴍᴀsᴏɴ

| Amor'e Winters ❄|

5:00 pm

I never thought that i'd be in this position right now.

Never thought that i would be pregnant and in a few months be giving birth too our love baby.

I'm not too far along just about three months but i look a little chunky.

It was a complete shock but i don't regret it at all, god knows i always wanted too be a mother because i grew up without a mom and i pray that my baby girl or boy will love me the same way i'm going too love them.

Looking back at my past...i was such in a sad and broken state but because of the amazing people in my life i've evolved into this confident, affirming young woman whose finally has everything she's ever wanted in life.

A great family, the love of my life, the bundle of joy that i've always wanted and a successful career.

Nothing could ruin my happiness right now.

Jayda: how are we gonna make sure that nobody notices your pregnant though cause if she sits down the belly is gonna show

My baby was chosen for the crew league and i gotta be there too support him so tonight jayda,dess, niah and i are heading out there.

Kaya is in North Carolina with stunna visiting his family and the guys got some business to do so it's us girls tonight along with our security.

But we're gonna meet up with chris's gang there later so we all good.

Dess: her belly isn't that big soo we can take a chance

Niah: you know how chris's fans is if that shit look just a bit high they gone know she's pregnant

Yep. All of our friends now know that we're pregnant...except for jayda hm that girl been knew i was pregnant.

I'm surprised that niah didn't and she's been my best friend for the longest time.

But i guess that's how god wanted it to be.

Dess: wait a damn minute soo shyla's coming to the crew league thing?

Dess asks looking up at us from her phone.

We all looked at her confused.

Me: what?

Jayda: whatchu mean she's coming. I thought it was guests only?

Chaylyn: ain't she close with drewski the man who hosts the thing?