chapter 5.

11: 00 am

Saturday hadn't arrived soon enough.

This was the day that she got answers as to why Chris had been avoiding her this time.

Since mid day Amor'e and her friends had been out doing content at different spots around Baltimore city for her business's Instagram page.

When it came to her business and her work ethic the grind never stopped, she wasn't only a successful entrepreneur but she was a well known model as well.

And so were her girls niah and kaya. 

Amor'e always would have them model clothing from her store so they had experience.

After a long day of making content they returned to the hotel where Amor'e had a few meetings with her suppliers and manager, Bryan.
______

5:30 pm

Currently, they were getting ready for the show while eating lunch they ordered from a vegan restaurant that wasn't too far from where they stayed.

Tokyo and Shyla were hard at work getting the main girl ready for the night ahead.

"Ugh! This wig is about too look bomb!" Tokyo was hyped as he worked on her wig.

"With this makeup and fit! Bitch Chris is going to feel sick to his stomach when he sees you tonight baby" Shyla spoke doing her eyebrows.

"Period. Kaya you sure goody got us right?" Niah double checked with her friend.

"Yes hoody knows better than to forget about this or else he won't be able to remember nan else when I'm finished, with his big ass!" Everyone laughed at kaya and her violent self.

In the midst of all the joking and laughing that was going on Amor'e couldn't help but get nervous about later.

None of this would be happening if chris and his dumb ass would've just been straight up with her from the jump.

She wanted to see this last time if he even meant what he said and if the rumors of his being with ammika was true.

She felt like if tonight would open the can of worms of revealing his lies then she needed closure from the situation.

She really liked Chris and not just as a fan even before meeting him she loved him like no other. 

A broken heart was a feeling she knew all too well and she didn't have the sanity to withstand it again.

Now that they were all ready they had a mini photoshoot down in the lobby area before they headed out.

Amor'e

Niah