Chapter 45.

"ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀɪʙᴇ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ, ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ"

                                            - ᴊᴀɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ

1:05 pm

The family reunion was in full swing.

The delicious aroma of soul food, along the smiles on the faces, the children laughing and running around set the tone for the day so far.

It was clear too see that family meant everything too Amor'e.

Too have family members that she hadn't seen in years show up today warmed her heart.

Their reactions when meeting her baby boy for the first time brought tears too her eyes. The day has been similar too the scene from Medea's Family Reunion.
_______

2:50 pm

By this hour everyone had gotten something too eat and sat amongst groups chatting away while consuming the delicious food.

After bringing a plate too her man and checking on her baby boy making sure he was good.

"Girl i know that ain't Jordan's trifiling ass?" nique scoffed saying making their heads turn.

When Amor'e laid eyes on him she immediately felt a feeling of total and complete disgust.

She suddenly had the feeling too throw up making the girls become concerned with her sudden actions.

She ran into the house heading towards the bathroom with jayda and dess following behind her.

Outside Janae and Sehnique made their way through the crowd in search for jay when they saw the bitch whom had been messing with their girl.

"I know that ain't who i think it is!" Janae said referring too Kayla standing beside jordan typing away on her phone.

"Yup. I think it's time we go handle that" agreeing with her cousin she followed behind nique.

They approached the crew in which jordan was talking too some of their fellow family members.

"Well, well look what the streets done dragged in" janae said making kaya look up from her phone.

In that moment kaya knew she messed up by coming with jordan too a family reunion where she was no longer considered family.

"Nae, nique nique wassup?" jordan's big boysih smike made them gag.

"Nigga don't wassup us-" nique started but got cut off by nae.

"We'll deal with you inna minute but what i do want to know is wassup with this snitch ass bitch and what she doing here? She ain't no family no more!" Janae made clear.