-Chapter 42- Headmaster

Start from the beginning

"What are they gonna do?"- He asked staring directly in my eyes.

"Just wait."- I said as I turned him around.

They threw big firework in the air and little later it turned into a big dragon. Dragon was chasing Umbridge out of the classroom and the whole class went outside of classroom. Everyone was laughing expect Harry. I saw Hermione asking him if he's okay, but he didn't respond.

"Come."- Louis pulled my hand.

"Where are we going?"- I asked.

"Umbridge's office."- He said.

"So you can admire cats on the plate?"- I asked.

"Maybe."- He said.

We entered her office and looked around. About half an hour later Umbridge, Harry, Ron, Hermione and all of them entered her office. Louis pulled me behind the wall and put his hand on my mouth.

"I can't breathe Louis."- I mumbled.

"Shush."- He said removing his hand.

"We always get in trouble because of you."- I said.

"Do you want me to start speaking how many times you got us in trouble."- He raised his eyebrow.

"But last 5 times it was you."- I said.

"And first 5 times it was you."- He said.

We didn't even hear what they were seeing we just saw Umbridge pointing a wand to Harry's head.

"Tell her Harry!"- Hermione yelled.

"Tell me what?"- Umrbidge said.

"What is going on?"- Louis whispered to me.

"Shush."- I said.

"If you won't tell her I will!"- Hermione yelled.

Umbridge looked to Hermione who was on edge of her tears.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."- Hermione said while her eyes were watering.

They left the room to look for it somewhere.

"We are following them."- I said pulling Louis with me.

"And I am the one who is getting us in the trouble."- He said.

"Walk."- I said pulling his wrists.

We were following them in Forbidden forest.

"If you wanted to murder me here you could just say."- He said.

"I would if I had a chance."- I said.

I tripped, but Louis catched me and now he was holding my waist.

"You would murder yourself on accident before murdering me."- He smirked.

"Thank you."- I said sarcastically.

"That was for saving my life when I had asthma attack."- He said.

"Really enjoyed how I saved your life."- I sarcastically said as we stopped moving and hid behind tree.

"Me too really."- He said.

"Where is it?"- Umbridge said. "There is no secret weapon isn't it?"

Second later lot of men half build as horse half build as human came in front of them. One shot arrow on them, but Umbridge defended them.

"In the Ministry-"- She was saying something.

"This is like our second time here almost dying."- Louis said.

"We literally almost die everyday."- I said.

I turned back to them and now Umbridge did a spell and one man was choking on a floor while Hermione was trying to help.

"Please, please stop! Please!"- Hermione was on floor.

"Y'n am I seeing this or are you too?"- Louis said.

"What do you mean?"- I turned my head to Umbridge and saw a giant creature holding her. Half horse half human men surrounded her and big creature took her away. Hermione, Harry and Ron walked away looking pretty proud. I had so many questions right now.

"We should probably go too."- Louis said.

"We probably should."- I said.

"You know if you say to Fred and George that you and Adrian are dating they would maybe stop mocking about us two."- Louis said as we were walking.

"That is the most stupid idea ever."- I said. "They will literally try to murder Adrian, me and you together."

"Why?"- He asked smiling.

"They would murder me for dating Adrian and they would murder Adrian for dating me and they would murder you for not dating me."- I said.

"So you are fine with them mocking us?"- He raised his eyebrow.

"Got used to it."- I said.

"Did they even mock you about anyone before I came to Hogwarts?"- He asked.

"Nope."- I said.

"So I'm special."- He asked.

"It's just because I'm with you like 20 hours per day."- I said.

"This is probably the most normal conversation we ever had."- He said.

"By far the most normal one was when we first met."- I said.

We were now in Hogwarts and we saw Adrian.

"Where have you been?"- He panicked.

"With Louis."- I said.

"Well thats obvious, but why are you coming from that way."- He asked pointing to Forbidden forest.

"Because we were there."- Louis said.

"Was this his plan?"- He asked me.

"Well half of it."- I said.

"It was not."- He said.

"If we were not in Umbridge's office in first place we wouldn't be here."- I turned around to him.

"She will die with you one day."- Adrian said dead serious.

"I saved her life multiple times Adrian."- Louis said.

"No need to fight over Y'n boys."- George came behind us.

"We are not fighting Fred."- Adrian said.

"It's George."- George said. "Besides Louis and Y'n are obviously just best friends right?"- He smirked.

"Right."- I said rolling my eyes.

Me and Louis walked to our common room and Adrian with us too. I was doing my homework and listening to them arguing about stupid things whole day.

Have a good day/night. If you have any ideas for this book feel free to say.