Chapter 25

I turned with my back facing him and he turned the same way, wrapping his arm over my waist.

It immediately brought back old times, when we used to cuddle at night before bed and talk about some of everything until we fell asleep, or when we used to be laying in this same position, trying to fall asleep but somehow he ends up touching all over me and we end up not falling asleep until another hour or so.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head, specifically the last one because it'll only cause me to become horny.

As I laid there I listened for Chris's soft snores he used to do that indicated he was asleep but I didn't hear them. I slowly turned my body to face his and was met with his eyes. They were staring at me, and a smile begin to appear on his face as I stared back at him.

"This brings back some memories." He finally said

I smiled, I was just thinking the same thing.

The street light from outside shined in through the crack of the curtain that wasn't covering the window, it made it visibly easier for me to see his eyes still staring into mine.

It felt awkward since I didn't know what he was thinking but not too awkward since we used to spend a lot of nights talking and staring into each others eyes for what felt like eternity.

I felt myself drifting off but I was awakened by his hand brushing up my back. It caused me to get goosebumps.

I opened my eyes, and he was inching closer to me then softly planted his lips onto mine. I didn't pull away, and I didn't want to. I deepened the kiss, placing my hands on the opposite sides of his face. While our lips were still interlocked he rolled over so now my back was against the bed and he was hovering over me, still kissing me.

Once he inserted his tongue I immediately got wet, that's always what started the waterfall.

His hands started roaming my body and he begin kissing my neck. He pulled the strap down from the slip dress I had on and revealed my bare breasts.  Kissing them and sucking my nipples softly. I forgot how sensational the feeling of pleasure from another person was.

He tugged at my other strap, I lifted my arm to assist him and he pulled the slip all the way off. Now I lay bare with him hovering over me with a smile. He placed my legs up on the opposite sides of him, "May I?" He asked, rubbing two fingers over my slippery lips.

My mind said yes but my lips didn't move, I didn't want him to think I didn't want him to so I nodded. He was about to go down on me but I stopped him. "I just really want you inside of me right now." I said

"Shit you ain't said none." He chuckled

I love and always have loved his head game but I was feigning for his dick specifically and have been for a while now. He proceeded to pulling his boxers off and tossing them to the side.

"When we used to fuck years ago we didn't use condoms, is it still that way?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

"Did you recently get tested?"

"Two months ago, baby, and last time I fucked you know who was the beginning of this year." He said

I nodded, "Well yeah, it's still that way."

He smiled, confirming that he was happy about my choice.

He pushed my legs back and begin to slowly slide in.

I tensed up a little, it's been literal years since I've had any one or anything inside of me. I was so tight, I felt like a virgin again.

He looked down in my eyes, "Ima go slow alright, baby?"