Chapter 10

Rachel ^

Chris

**Flashback to a few days ago**

It has been a very hectic week at work for me. From trying to meet deadlines this entire week to making sure customers needs and satisfaction is met, it has been a mess and I could use a drink or a few.

It's 5:30 and I'm just arriving home after getting off of work a bit early. Rachel approximately got here about 20 minutes ago from picking the kids up from their After School Program.

It's a Friday so they're preparing to go over Kyra's house, I could use the break so I'm happy we've established this visitation thing.

"Daddy, we're ready." Milani said as she came running with her princess bookbag.

"Okay, give me a second to get out of my work clothes and shit, I'll be down in about ten minutes." I said to her

"Okay!" She excitedly said and ran out of the room.

I undid my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, pulling my arms out of it.

As I was changing into something more comfortable until I take a shower later on, Rachel walked into the room.

Thank god. Maybe she can take the kids, I'm exhausted— all I want to do is nap.

"Hey, babe." She said as she picked up her Louis Vuitton duffel bag and started tossing some clothes into it.

"Hey..." I said as I watched her continue to throw clothes and other belongings into the bag.

"How was your day?" She asked with a bright smile

"Can you drop the kids off to Kyra? I'm real tire—"

"I can't." She said, cutting me off mid sentence

"And how come you can't? You not doing shit else." I said

"You don't see me packing?"

"I do, but I just thought you was goin' home." I said, that was shade because I be hoping she stay at home majority of the time. When she spends the night majority of her shit takes over the entire room.

Ky👑💕: I hope you're not about to be on your way, I'm not home yet and I don't think my mom is home. Bring them at 6:30.
5:48 PM

I glanced at my phone then back up to Rachel once she begin talking.

"Well I'm not going home, I'm about to take a trip."

"A trip? Where?"

"Hawaii." She smiled

"Ah okay. With who?" I asked

She shrugged, "Some friends."

I raised an eyebrow but I don't care anyways so I plopped onto the bed about to find something to watch on TV until 6:30.