10 ~ Confession?🌹

~Es imposible atrasar
las horas
Cada minuto contigo
es un sueño~

~It is impossible to
delay the hours
Every minute with you
is a dream~

~*~

"Class bunker!?" I repeated as I was taken aback from those cruel words came out of his mouth.

"Yes what?" He turned around to answer me with those fearful eyes glaring at me.

"You jerk" I cussed under my breath and walked faster to get closer to him and pulled his hair as much hard as I could.

"Are you insane? Take your hands off me" he screamed out of pain and stood up trying to wiggle away from my tight gtip on his hair but i didnt care. I pulled his hair harder.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Stop you idiot" He yelled at me while trying to pull away.

"you wish" I smirked and bite off his arm which made him scream louder .

I didnt realise i was picturing all of this until Richard's fingers snapped infront of my face. Daydreaming!? Yeah!

"Where was I?" I asked Richard bluntly after coming back to my sense.

"Well he replied you with a 'yes what' and you just stared"

"Um okay thanks" I smiled shyly and my gaze turned back to joel.

"So back to the conversation,  I need you to apologize Erick and Melissa cause you put them in trouble just beacuse you wanted to take revenge from me for god knows what I did"

"You don't know?" He smirked coldly with a stare.

"Yeah"

"Whatever Im not gonna apologize from anyone for anything cause I did the right thing" Joel shot back. That brat!

"Bro chill out" Chris patted Joel's shoulder which he instantly took away after noticing Joel's death galre.

Everyone in the cafetetia was staring at the ongoing drama between me and Joel which was really awkward for someone like me to have people's eyes on me. I hate attention!

"You better apologise now or" I was cut off by Joel who was taking sudden steps towards me with those glimmering eyes and a smirk plastered on his face.He walked closer and closer and bent, our faces was inches away from each other. Is he going to kiss me? In front of all the people? Jesus!

"J..Joel eh wh..what are you doing?" I stuttered as I was taken aback from his action.

"Okay, that's enough for today" I was dragged away from Joel's encounter by Zabdiel.

"Let's go Nat" Eric made it through the crowd with Israel and Melissa. Then he grabbed my hand and tightened the grip making Joel's jaw go crazy.

"Aww look who showed up finally! Nat's cute little boyfriend" Chris laughed out of nowhere making everyone's face  go 'you serious?'

And suddenly another hand grabbed mine with a tight grip which made me let a little 'ah' sound catching everyone's attention in the room. Joel!

Both of my hands were grabbed by the two hottest guys in the school which made no sense. I mean where on earth would two hotties fight over an average looking dumb girl. Quite a fiction right!?

"Let go already" Erick warned with the best glare of his which was intense but Joel doesn't seem to be bothered at all.

"Make me" Joel's reply made the whole room gasp in excitement and I could see his eyes flaming red with anger boiling inside of him.

"What are you looking at?" Joel asked me frowning his eyes in confusion cause I couldn't get  my eyes away from his. I saw the sparkles in his beautiful eyes which made me a stuttering mess.

"N..no..nothing" I managed to hold my stutter but failed.

"I need to talk to you in private" Joel said calmly and I sighed finally agreeing but Erick didn't like the idea. I knew it from his face which went all dark and moody . Finally he let me go out of his grip and Joel's evil grin widened.

I went away with Joel holding hands which made the crowd a little confused which I can guess by the words came out of there mouth like "what's going on between them" , "are they dating?" , "does he has a crush on her?" People like drama , aren't they?

Finally we were out of the cafeteria and made it to the doorway . We both stopped as the bell rang which reminded us the interval was over and now we had to get to our classes but then Joel let out a small chuckle which is very adorable but I couldn't blush but hold it.

"Wanna bunk classes?" He whisper asked me keeping that adorable smile plastered on his face and I couldn't refuse. His smile is damn cute!

"Why not? Then I could complain about us bunking class together like you did to me and my friends earlier" I teased him.

"Cmon stop it already, let's go" He dragged me out of the school and we both got into his car and he drove off. I rested my head back on the seat for  a while and he patted my shoulder making me flinch awake. I looked around and know it was very familiar. Of course it is where this jerk lives which is next to my house.

"You wanted to come home?"  I asked in an irritated voice but he kept smiling.

"Follow me" He jumped out of the car and walked me off following his lead. And we strolled to our star gazing point which has no stars at all cause it was afternoon. Bad joke huh!? I'm not good with humour!

"Why come here out of the places?" I questioned his actions which made no sense.

"Cause it all started here and I guess this is the best place to start over again" he smiled.

Start over? You mean like what?

He walked over to me making me really nervous and hold my hands together in his . He looked straight into my eyes cause he could feel my trembling hands and his intense stare made me gulp. Why am I being so nervous ?

"I always wanted to say this Natalia but I couldn't cause something was holding me back..." He was cut off by my dog who barked the hell out.Seriously snoop?

"Shut the fuck up you bloody dog" Joel cussed clenching his teeth.

"Don't talk to my doggy like that you jerk" I cussed back making him letting out a chuckle.

"Where was I ?" He asked me in a flirty way.

"I guess you stopped right there when you were just about to confess that you are madly in love with me" I said jokingly which I guessed would made him laugh but instead he smiled burning his cheeks red. Is he blushing for real now?

"Yeah right. Your doggy ruined my confession!" I was taken aback by his words.

"Confession ?"

I'm really sorry for not updating!!
You guys might have forget about the story now😭 I really didn't wanna lose my readers but I've got so much work to do.
Hope ya'll enjoy!!!!

Te quiero!

Gracias por leer!💕