07 ~Let's kiss kiss kiss 💋

~It's there where the life is unfair, unfair and my mouth is anguished~

~Es ahí donde la vida es injusta, injusta y mi boca se angustia~

~*~

Damn it" I cussed under my breath with anger boiling in my body.

"Omg it's Joel right? " Melissa asked zoom in the picture of Joel with another girl.

Looks like a slut though! She was lying next to her holding his arm. I wanted to throw the phone away but yeah it's not mine.

"Guys , I was searching for y'all" Israel joined the conversation and took the seat next to Erick.

"Ohhh wait , that's my brother right?" He asked pointing the picture on Melissa's phone screen.

"Yeah looks like he had so much fun yesterday" I replied with a sarcastic chuckle.

"But you said he was with y" Erick stopped as I prodded his foot under the table.

"Urghh it hurts" Erick whined with a pout and I totally ignored him.

I'm so pissed off right now. He ditched me to go partying with his little slutty girlfriend! You're gonna regret this Joel! I stood up and left my friends searching for Joel. Oh yesh I found him sitting with his glorious dorks! Richard! Chris! Zabdiel!
Including some sluts too except Sofia ( she's Zabdiel's girlfriend and she's very nice to me).

I walked closer and found out that Joel's girlfriend from yesterday's party was there too. Who is she? I haven't seen her before.

"Zabdiel" I called out my brother's name and I noticed that Joel turned around his head immediately.

"Yes sister" Zabdiel replied.

"Hey Nat" Sofia waved me and I did the same back with a smile.

"I'm having a sleepover at Erick's place" I lied ignoring Joel's gaze.

"So what? Why you telling me this?" Zabdiel asked making me clench my teeth.

"Don't wait for me" I said and walked away. What did I even say that??? It's really creepy. I heard someone pulling away a chair standing up. I didn't turn over till I heard his voice call out my name.

"Nat" I stopped as Joel called and he ran up to me.

"I called you yesterday, why didn't you answer?" He asked judging my face and I managed to keep a blank expression. Tried hard to hide my emotions!!!!

"Why would I answer your calls?" I asked him making his eyes widened to my statement.

"I just wanted to check on you" He stated and I laughed with no humour.

"Really Joel?" I chuckled sarcastically. "You don't have to pretend like you give a damn about me" I said making his face go blank. Poor Joelito!

"Okay now what's with this behavior? You were nice to me yesterday" he asked in a angry tone knitting his eyebrows together. This bitchy attitude of his!!!!!

"Yeah I was cause I thought you were nice to me too" I replied back with the same attitude.

"I really was" he .

"Nice my ass" I cussed and Joel looked mad as ever. Who cares duh!

"Don't be a bitch Nat" he hissed and I gasped mockingly