01 ~ Who are you? 👣

"Why do stars fall down from the sky every time you walk by?
Just like me they long to be close to you"

~•~

I hate high school!!! The only reason that I wasn't a bully in my freshman year was my brother , he really got reputation there. My brother is one of the handsome dorks in school who is two years older than me , really good at soccer , always gets good grades and hangouts with the most popular kids. And then there's me the completely opposite. WEIRD, LAZY, MESSY, QUIRKY, SMART FREAK!

I'm really an outwordly girl always fantasizing about dating a super cool guy or having a fancy life but I was never close to my daydreams ,Even a simple guy? Nah. Pathetic me.There's really nothing special about me. BORED!! And here I am about to start another dull year of high school with a bunch of morons duh!

My usual day starts with me getting ready for school like a bat out of hell as I consistently wake up late. ( Cant help it!) and my mom waiting for me outside in the car yelling at me. I can imagine myself climbing down the stairs looking like a complete mess EVERYDAY!! But in weekend I get up around nine which is really reliving....Well yeah my mom has to wake me up duh!

"Wake up Nat" my mom uttered loudly entering my room.

"Urghh mom two minutes please" I rolled on the bed burying a pillow to my face and mom pulled me out of the bed without hesitation. (It happens very often )

"Okay I'm up I'm up" I groaned and got up rubbing my back.

"Breakfasts ready, go wash yourself and be down there in ten minutes"

"Hmm" I hummed.

"No hmms , talk properly " mom insisted.

"OKAY MOM!" I uttered sarcastically and she left the room after a placing a smirk on my mocking behavior. I'm kind of a sarcastic jerk .Sometimes only!

I took a quick shower and stomped downstairs after pulling out a t-shirt and jogging pants.

"What's for breakfast ?" I asked my bother joining the family breakfast. Actually it'st's only me and Zabdiel. My mom doesn't eat with us as she has to leave for work and my dad is always outta town and he barely visits us .He's married to his job!

"Usual pancakes" he replied with an awful face.

"Honey when you're done buy some dogfood for snoopy, he's starving " my mom asked me climbing up the stairs.

"Why don't you ask Zabdiel ? he's always free" I yelled to my mom and furrowed my eyebrows at my brother.

"Cause he's your dog not mine" he stuck out his tongue and I let out a defeated sigh. Uh wait did I mention that my brother is a complete dickhead? He's the most annoying brother one can ever have. 'Zabdiel the dickhead'.

"Honey make sure you do what I say? Zabdiel isn't going to be home today so take care of yourself honey" she said to me." bye babies " She walked away after placing kisses on our cheeks.

"Bye mom" we said jointly.

"Where are you going?" I asked taking a bite out of my pancake.

"I'm having football practices "he said with the usual smirk plastered on his face. What kind of an idiot is going for practices on weekends. Oh yeah that's my brother being all dedicated and committed.

"Okay I'm done " I got up from my seat after eating and took out my jacket leaving the dinning room.

As I stepped out I saw someone is moving into my neighborhood. I was really happy to see Mr.Wilson leaving the house cause he was such a crap and now again we are stuck up with new neighbors. Hope they won't be the next Wilson family. I saw a teenage boy bearing a load of boxes and in a moment he dropped them off his hands before taking a step ahead. And I walked towards him to help him out.