04 ~ I hate you 😡

" Boy, I wish that this could last forever"

~•~

"Pay me later" he exclaimed plastering a smirk on his face.

"What? Why do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and he chuckled.

"You can pay for my ride" he uttered.

"Oh you want money?' I asked eyes widened trying to reach out to my pocket for money but his words stopped me.

"Maybe some other things" he smirked. What is this kid talking about??? What things? Omg he's so weird.

"What do you mean by other things" I questioned him and he stared at me blankly thinking of something.

"Umm....being a slavey" he smiled to his statement like a villain thinking about his best revenge.

"What about my brother then? Did he pay you enough?"

" He's my friend, he doesn't need to pay" he narrowed his eyes.

"Okay then spare me thinking you did a favor for your friend's sister" I grinned pinning my hopes on him but yeah he's JOEL!

"That's not my procedure"

"Picture me as your sister then! I heard you love having a sister"

" Yeah I would love to but not someone like you"

"Why?? What's wrong with me?"

"Minus two remember?" He chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"So is there even a one girl you think who is above zero? I asked sternly an he shook his head.

"Are you into boys" I burst into a huge laughter and he kept glaring at me almost planning my death. And his evil looking gorgeous eyes made me dig my own grave.

"Are you trying to be cute or what? " He pointed out in a sarcastic way and I stopped laughing.

"Why would I try to be cute?"

"I see you're so into me but the thing you're doing right now only makes you annoying and you're not even my type , so move on" he let out a chuckle mockingly and I put out a blank face. I know he's arrogant but never knew he was this INSANE! into you?? Get a life Joel!

"Do you know that your words doesn't make any sense to at all?" I asked harshly giving him glares.

"You two, have your love talks later and get to the class" Mrs. Cabello pointed her finger to us and then to the classroom door. We both made awful faces at each other. Seriously? You should have misheard our conversation Mrs Cabello. Love talks my ass!

Joel walked away and I followed him behind, only seconds later I realized that we are taking the same class.

"Why are you following me?" He turned over to face me and I flinched.

"A..ac..actually I'm having a class there" I answered.

" Do you think I really wanna follow a dickhead around?"

"Whatever" he slammed opened the door getting everyone's attention. All the eyes in the room were on us and I got really nervous but Joel seemed so calm like he's used to being the centre of attention. I tried to explain the reason for my delay but the teacher cut me off.

"No need of explanations , sit there and both  stay for detention' She stated and carried on the lesson.

"Fuck" Joel cussed and the teach turned over to him frowning.