09 ~ Class bunker?🤓

"You messed up my head
You are with him
And me here"

"Desordenaste mi cabeza
Estas con él
Y yo aquí"

~*~

"I guess it is" Joel got down from the car with narrowed eyes which gave me chills. Literall chills!

"What do you mean?" Erick asked him not knowing what happened between us yesterday. Should I tell him?

"She's my project partner so she needs to be there" Joel answered with a smirk plastered on his face. Project partner? Seriously joel? I mean I thought we had something.

I felt like everything that happened between me and Joel was just a dream! What if this means nothing to him?

I raised my eyebrows and gave him the "seriously Joel" look and he looked away not giving a damm about what he said seconds ago. Project partner huh! I wonder what that project is!?

"Um you should find someone else Joel I really need to go with erick now..i'm sorry" I shot back as he raised his eyebrows with the sarcastic smile of his.

"Hurry up let's go" Erick grabbed my hand and smiled widely as he was too happy that I chose him over joel.

"I'm gonna inform the teacher about you bunking classes with this asshole" Joel growled while gritting his teeth and  my brother stood there dumb as ever! He doesn't know what's goin on.

"You dont have to worry about me Joel , we usually do this"

"Do what?" Joel asked with narrowed eyes.

"Bunking school together is our thing" Erick  answered letting out a chuckle while Joel have him his best death glare.

"Then see you later" I waved them both and began to walk with Erick. I don't even know where we were goong.

"You know what bro? The idea of complaining the teacher about them is so childish ,don't be so lame" I chuckled to myaelf as I heard zabdiel mocking Joel's words. Well I love my brother!

~few minutes later~

We arrived at Erick's house and he blindfolded me before leading me into their garage. I dont know what's wrong with this boy.

"Ta da" he took off the blindfold and there was what we always dreamed of!

"Shit no Erick you're kidding me..where did you get these from" I whooped joyously as I saw the newly new musical instruments which was right infront of me.

"Hola baes" Melissa jumped on to my shoulder out of nowhere which almost choked me to death.

"Woah..did you know about this?" I asked Mel and she nodded while grining from ear to ear.

"Erick wanted to surprose you" she answered and Erick simpered giving the cutest smile.

"Asshole" I smacked his chest once and dragged him to a tight hug. I'm really lucky to have such a cute bestftiend by my side.

"Count me in" Mel joined us and the group hug was very warm.

"Okay so how did you get these?" I asked Erick raising an eyebrow and he bent down to answer me.

"Secret" he whispered into my ear and I pushed him off.

"C'mon tell me you jerk" I grabbed his neck and he jumped out of the grip making the room full of laughter.

"Later baby" he stuck out his rongue and winked. This jerk!

"Band mates assemble" I demanded and they pretended to folloe my command like minions.