02 ~ Are you a stalker?👻

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"

~•~

"Wh..who are you" I stuttered looking into his eyes directly which gave me a grimace, like he's already planning my death and I got lost in them.

"I should be the one who's asking" he turned his back and traversed his closet ignoring my presence. Am I that bad to look at? And yeah he's right I'm the one who crept into his room and he should be the one asking that question. He has a point!

"Hey I'm Natalia , your next door neighbor" I introduced my self politely and he turned over to face me . Why is he frowning? I didn't do anything wrong....I guess.

"Did I ask you?" He replied coldly with a smirk.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!

"You literally did one minute ago , am I right?" I tried to make a point but failed.

"No you're not did I ever asked you 'WHO .ARE. YOU' he questioned sarcastically raising an eyebrow. Urghh this big headed freak!

"Excuse me" I scoffed at his behavior and he looked  blankly furrowing his eyebrows. What is wrong with this boy's eyebrows?

"I was just trying to be friendly " I insisted.

"Well I'm not interested " he shot back and now I'm at the edge of throwing a tantrum .This one has the knack to get on my nerves.

"YOU JERK , LEARN SOME MANNERS" I clenched my fists and tried so hard not to burst my anger out.

"Look who's talking about manners now " he chuckled. That was cute! But yeah I'm still mad. " You're the one who sneaked into my room and checked me out " an evil smile appeared from the corner of his mouth. Seriously ? Who does he talk to person like this? I know I checked him out but it's just to see who it is. What is this jerk talking about ?

"Pardon me? Checked you out?" I asked confusedly narrowing my eyebrows together.

"Yeah your tiny hazel eyes explored my god damn body tip to tail, It's called checking out right?" He said with the same evil smirk plastered on his gorgeous face.

"I'm glad that you admitted having a tail but I'm not certain what kind of an animal you are"

"You are not damn funny" he asserted , mocking at my sense of humor.

"You are not that personable to look at, HIDEOUS JERK " I argued back to convince him that I didn't check him out but that was a total lie. How could I say that to someone who's so good looking like that. I was just trying to be cool duh!

"At least I'm better than you" he protested and took out some clothes from the closet while I was staring at him blankly, tongue tied.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he turned over putting on a t-shirt into his body and tousled his hair in annoyance. Too many questions??...I know how you feel about me boy.

"You know what I mean" he chuckled sarcastically and observed me head to toe "You're so below average , let me give you ummm...minus two" he said scowling at me.