03 ~ Pay me later💸

"Look at the stars instead of the dark "

~•~

"Are you a stalker"?  He asked looking up with narrowed eyes.

"WHAT?" I scoffed at his question making me look like a laughing cat who is about to die.( Doesn't make any sense!)  Does he think I'm stalking him? OMG he's so funny!

"Shh people are sleeping out there" he narrowed his eyebrows again in annoyance putting a finger on his mouth trying to me shush. The moon was lighting up his skin making him look like an angel just got down from heaven .I was completely got lost in his brown eyes and he looked away breaking the zoning out.

"Do you really think I'm stalking you" I asked quieter as he he shushed me earlier.

"You look like one" he chuckled. Excuse me Joel ?

"You're not funny! You know that right?" I sat a little bit far away from him and stared at him. How can a boy be this gorgeous?

"It wasn't a joke anyways" he looked back at me smirking. Why does he always argue with me? I barely even know him. What kind of a jerk is this!

"So what are you doing here this late ?" I asked trying to be close and friendly but my attempt failed.

"Why do you always ask so many questions?" He asked narrowing his eyes and looked up to the stars.

"I was born this way so you better answer" I laughed to my own joke . Embarrassed!

He looked down and started picking the grass like a kid.

"Stop it" I insisted.

"Why do you care? Is this your dad's property?" He chuckled.

"This is my spot" I argued.

"Now it's mine" he argued back and I let out a deep sigh. Why am I even talking to this jerk? All he does is pissing me off.

"Can you explain how?" I questioned.

"No need of explanations, when I say it's mine it has to be mine" he stated getting up giving me a savage look .He's so arrogant!

"I'm not  your puppet to do what you say so you better leave now" I said getting up .I was kinda being harsh on him but he's always harsher. So it's even now.

" this place is getting noisy and dirtier " his brown dazzling eyes pierced through mine which made me speechless for a moment and later I made a confused look. Did he just call me noisy and dirty?

"Did you just call me dirty and noisy?" I asked and he suddenly leaned on to my ear almost making be breathless. I could feel his breath touching  my earlobes as he spoke and my eyes widened at his words.

"I love things dirty " he mumbled to my ear and separated placing his evil smirk. This kid is dangerous!

"Did I mention that earlier?" He asked smirking and I gulped down.

"N...n..no" I stuttered and he chuckled to my flushed cheeks. I know right I'm blushing way harder.

"But your room says something different?" I asked making him stop moving away .Damn why did I ask that? I should have let him go.

"I mean your room is all white and white means pure" I tried to  make a point.

"I'm talking about things"