08 ~ I guess it is💛

"That today only good things happen to us
You are getting closer
You want me
I know"

"Que hoy solo nos pasan cosas buenas
Tú estás acercándote
Tienes ganas de mí, lo sé"

~*~

I felt his sugar lips brushing against mine he leaned forward deepening the kiss , giving me butterflies and sparks was running through my whole damn body. The perfection of my first kiss was undescribable! I was in seventh heaven inside Joel's arms.

His hand embraced my waist tightly and warmly sending shivers and he leaned more and more closer till I reach the floor. He kissed me passionately while his heavy body was hovering above my body. What a kiss? Two love birds making love under a sky full of stars!

He slowly separated the lips and directly looked into my eyes. His glimmering eyes were like medicine to my wound. I forgot myself!

"I'm sorry for everything" his lips spoke and his words were honey to my ears. How can an arrogant jerk can be this sweet?

"Was that kiss a part of your apology?" I asked with a blushing smile.

He smirked shyly but in a real cute way. This one is too cute to handle.

He stood up separating our intertwined bodies. Until then I didn't realize that we were still on the kissing position.

"Sorry I didn't mean to.." he scratched the back of his neck nervously not making any eye contact.

"Didn't mean to what?" I cut him off to convince that he didn't regret the kiss.

"Kiss you..I'm sorry if you didn't want me to" he said in a serious tone.

"No it's good..though it was unexpected" I blurted out.

We both chuckled sheepishly and Joel helped me to stand up lending a hand. His hands were cold and shivering. After there was an awkward silence between the two of us not knowing what to do or say. Urgh I hate when this happens!

"It's cold, I'll take you home" he said breaking the silence.

"Umm..not to mention that my house is few meters away from here" I said trying to control my laughter.

"Oh I almost forgot" he smacked his head jokingly and later he took my hand carressingly and pulled me closer. Our faces were inches away from each other. And he suddenly pecked my lips.

"Good night" he said into my lips almost brushing them against his. I was a blushing mess! Urgh my cheeks!!!!!

I bid goodbye and went inside the house.

What a great day!? What a great kiss?? What a great guy!?

I jumped onto my bed smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't control my happiness.

I never thought that jerk could be this sweet.Everything seems to be perfect for a moment but I wonder if would stay the same forever.

My phone buzzed from a text escaping me from my wildest thoughts.

~ Joel: You still up?~