And so as he started running off, he sensed a door slam shut from back in the dorm building. He can even sense someone was following him. Not one but two individuals. He was prepared. The Force is with him. He can use Force Stasis to cease their movement.

Nevertheless, his run went very smoothly. Although he can sense the stalkers, he decided not to go after them since they choose not to reveal themselves. He went back to his dorm room to get ready and prepare himself for his first day at IAS Academy.

He immediately popped into the shower. Then after that, he grabbed the new male uniform for Ichika that wasn't there before his shower and his running. Something was odd. He can sense that someone was in his room but clouded. After drying himself off, he put on his uniform and quickly took note to change the locks after class was over.

"The only weapons I need is the force and my saber" he muttered

(homeroom)

The classroom was filled with girls talking about their summer vacation and such. They were also talking about the new transfer student. That was Neglectus. What the students didn't know is that Ichika could hear what every girl was saying no matter how quiet they were.

As Ichika got to his classroom, he noticed that his sister was waiting for him while everyone else looked at him, and some gossip.

"Ichika" Chifuyu started

"Don't waste my time, Just introduce me to this class and I'll sit wherever it pleases me" Neglectus immediately stopped her advances

Chifuyu looked down sadly, but as she immediately began class, she shook it off and reverted back to her stoic and strictness. Unfortunately, Neglectus will be in the way.

'Ok Class, we are about to begin" Chifuyu said as her co-teacher Maya Yamada who would clap her hands to get the attention

"Today you all know that we have a new student! Most surprisingly he is the only known male to use an IS so stay on your best behaviors and don't do anything stupid" Chifuyu roared

"Yes Ma'am," they all said in a union

Chifuyu opened the door and gestured him to come to class. Ichika enters the classroom and facing females students. He looked around to see many female students that he never saw before, but one is Houki Shinonono. Why did she have to be here? He was irritated by the sight of her.

"Please introduce yourself," Maya said

"My name is Ichika '' Neglectus said as he didn't want to expose his new name "I am here because I can Pilot an IS. Now I don't want any of you guys bothering me, bugging me, or irritating me because I am an extremely busy person so don't expect a date anytime soon. One thing to add Don't sneak up on me or I'll end up hurting you....bad. That is all'' Everyone stayed silent after his introduction. For them, it was very formal and quick.

"Ok thank you Mr. Orimura," Maya said as she clapped her hands not realizing what she had just done. Gasps can be heard around the room as they hear Orimura. The female students were thinking, is this Ichika boy related to Miss Orimura? Neglectus turned his head to Maya twitching his eyes. Maya immediately was hit by killing intent.

"uh a-any questions?" she asked nervously

A girl with red hair raised her hand "do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"I did, but she died" he said coolly

"I'm sorry to hear that" she said

A girl in front of her raised her hand "Are you related to Miss Ormiura?"

"NO" Neglectus said with Venom "I have no relations with that person. So don't go around and start making rumors because I will know. Mark my words seriously" It was a tone that showed that wasn't to be questioned.