IS Academy

Chifuyu was lying in bed unwilling to sleep. She was completely naked. In her arms was a plushie of her little brother. She constantly pressed a button on it. It said "I love you Chifuyu-nee"

"I love you too Ichika," she said as she kept hearing the sound of her former brother.

In her room, there were many pictures of her baby brother from an infant to the time of his disappearance and one recent picture she printed off from the internet. She was rocking herself back and forth on her mattress.

She managed to fall asleep after an hour of rocking back and forth.

OOOOOoooOOOOOOOooooOOO

Neglectus is seen walking down a white brick path towards the world-renowned "IS Academy". Ichika was wearing the traditional dark sith robes, though it was only the robe. Behind the robes was his bare skin. Yes, he was wearing pants. He looked around the building and the vegetation. He was unimpressed.

"Tsk..the Republic makes better buildings," he said to himself as he lugged around two large duffle bags full of all of the valuable belongings that he brought along with him. The exception was his lightsaber hiding in his robes.

Neglectus kept walking along not even asking where to go because all of the students and people around made a pathway towards the school. Like a parade coming down the street.

There are things he has to deal with in this school. His former sister, and Houki. Houki Shinonono. Houki and Tabane are biological sisters. Therefore instantly passion disliking Houki. Neglectus could care less about that childhood friend bullshit.

Throughout his walk around the school, a crowd of females has been tailing him or waiting for him at the school and stared in silence at the scene before them. Neglectus stood there completely calm and irritated at the same time.

Ichika finally found his dorm. He looked at the paper as it read Room 32. He unlocked the doorknob with his keys to finding a vacant room. He quickly threw his duffle bag on the bed as he placed the other on a nearby desk. He then collapsed on his bed enjoying the feeling.

"At least it's comfortable," he said "Thank goodness I am the only one who owns this dorm. I don't want any of them to see the stuff I bought back from the Republic."

Ichika grabbed one of his duffle bags and took out his black laptop. He places it on the desk while he puts a mini hologram of the known Galaxy on his side with all of the systems. He then placed his robes on the bed and lightsabers along with it. He closes the drapes so no one would look through his window.

(Flashback)

"My Little brother, I want to say good luck and study hard. Remember do not reveal any of the technology you possess exclude yours IS. If necessary use your lightsaber"

"Yes Pandora-nee"

'Give me a hug"

Neglectus hugs and embraced his sister, as she lightly kisses his forehead

"I will be gone until the semester ends. May the force be with you young one"

"You too," Ichika said as he walked away from the ship. As he distances himself to the ship. The Ship began to lift off and a cloaking device was active so no one could see the ship from the skies.

(Flashback End, Next Day)

Ichika wakes up and starts his day at 6:30 AM hoping to do his morning exercise before any of the female students are awakened. He was wearing sweatpants and a grey tank top. As well as a pair of running shoes. As he exited the building, he began running laps around the school.