He's a She????!?!!!!

Core of the Galaxy

Galactic Senate, Coruscant

Chancellor Leia Skywalker Organa Solo is standing in the middle of the Senate seat. Next to her is the Vice-Chancellor. During her leadership, it was a time of peace and prosperity. Corruption is no longer a problem, everyone is going back to work again. Now all they had was debates. One, in particular, is opening diplomatic relations with the Earth System.

"Today is the day we vote. Should we open diplomatic ties with the Earth System? But before we vote, we can have final debates about this topic.

Senator Tyso from Corellia activates his pad and begins flying around the whole senate "I say yes. These humans in this world are very interesting. According to some of the Jedi, these humans have no connection to the force. Not only that, they have resources that are rare, and better yet, resources that we have never seen before."

A Neimodian flew his pad over to the middle "I object, these humans in the Earth System are too primitive to understand. Besides, I don't think the resources are necessary. We got everything in need for the time being. I'm saying is that I don't think they will be ready for aliens like us"

"According to Master Skywalker and Master Pandora from Yavin 4, there is one Human from the Earth System who was taken into the Jedi Temple. Therefore, he gave us a lot of information on this planet"

"Please speak," Leia said

"According to the Earth Human, his name is Ichika Orimura. His report says that it is nearly a matriarchal society. They have developed these exoskeletons called IS or in long terms, Infinite Stratos." Tyson said as he showed a holo-video of the IS in action.

"I'm saying that this Planet has reached a further advance in technology, but they have not yet developed interstellar travel. So in that case, we can begin a trade route, and we can give some of our outdated Republic Ships to them. Our goal here is to uplift them. The galaxy needs to know these humans exist."

"I agree with Senator Tyso" The Senator from Naboo said

Soon more Senators' reactions were rather mixed. Some were favored of it and some were not. Then the VC stood up and banged on the podium to keep it quiet.

"ORDER THERE WILL BE ORDER" the VC shouted. That will get them to be quiet.

"We will vote to decide rather we speak with these humans," Leia said

Sol System, Earth

Japan

Chifuyu waited patiently for Miss Yamada to arrive. She is wearing a black suit with a tank top under it. It was also black. She was wearing her usual skirt as well with fishnet tights and high heels. After 20 minutes of waiting, Miss Yamada arrives wearing a black dress.

"Miss Chifuyu how are you? She asked

"I'm good, so shall we enter?"

"Yes, I'm excited about what we're going to talk about"

As they entered the bar, the two teachers sat down on the stool as Chifuyu began to order shots of drink.

"So what are we going to talk about," Yamada asked

"About Ichika, well for starters, we are going to ban him from dueling. I fear he will go on another rampage"

"I agree"

The shots of drinks arrived as Chifuyu chugged it down her mouth

"Second, we are getting another male student"

"Another male?!" Yamada asked surprisingly

"Yes, his name is Charles Dubois. A male from France. I was hoping he could bunk with Ichika since they are both males"