Revenge

WARNING: CHAPTER IS VERY DARK

Ichika was sitting in the back of the class again. He didn't see Charlotte. Was she late? Or did she catch another cold? It was until Miss Chifuyu and Miss Yamada came in and sat down.

"Good Morning class we got a new transfer student today"

That was three times already. Charles, Laura, who's next? It was until Charlotte came to class only this time she was wearing the female uniform.

"Good morning class my name is Charlotte Dubois. You all may know me as Charles, but my real name is Charlotte."

Students gasp as they heard that Charles was indeed a girl. This also means that Charlotte and Ichika were constantly hanging out and such. Could this mean they are dating? In the original canon, Houki would burst out in anger and tries to kill him, but she didn't dare to challenge him. Then suddenly Lin used her IS to enter the class that Ichika was in

"ICHIKA!" Lin used her IS to shoot at Ichika, but only to be backfired when Ichika activated his charcoal black IS. He then grabbed the part where Lin was going to shoot. Lin was shocked to see the damaged her combat arm. He didn't give a shit. They can expel him as he cared. All it matters is defending himself. He then throws her out the window breaking the glass window causing pieces of glass to splatter all over the classroom.

Ichika then deactivated his IS and went back to his seat as nothing happened.

Everyone was shocked at what just happened. Lin just barged into the classroom causing damaged. Then Ichika escalated the damage by throwing her out of the room.

Lin couldn't believe what just happened. She was going to shoot him. All of the sudden, the tables turned when he damaged her combat system. She clearly underestimates him. He was indeed not the same Ichika before. This Ichika was someone else.

"Ichika?!?" Is all Lin could say as she slowly descends to the ground

(Present Day)

It was Friday night, and Ichika decided to head back to the main island for the weekend. He needed to make money somehow. He was low on cash, and his credits will not work. He needed it as soon as possible to pay off his loans from the school. First, he must meet with Jan again. It's been years since they last saw each other. Ichika walks to the same area where he met Jan 6 years ago. Upon arriving he can see the ship that he was taken to. As he arrived, he can see Jan coming out from the ship as the ship ramp lowered. She was wearing a dark green cargo jacket that opened up as it showed skin, dark pants with belt accessories, a black tube top, she had black hair faded from up to down which is a white color. Her right eye had a horizontal scar across her eye, and she had red lipstick on.

"It's been a while, my friend," Ichika said

"Hi Ichika," Jan said as she smiles

As the two got closer, the two embraced a hug.

"How you been my friend?" Ichika asked

"It's been great, so you know already, the Republic is going to meet with your people"

"I know, this is going to be big. Huge revelations, new knowledge, and uplifting" Ichika said as he followed the female Mandalorian to the ship. Upon arriving Ichika meets her mercenary partner

"So this must be the famous Ichika...Kalei Dremei"

"It's nice to meet you" Ichika shook her hand

"So Ichika are you planning to head somewhere after you leave?" Jan asked

"Heading over to the main island. I need to make some money. Although I wish I can use my Republic Credits, it won't work here."