The Force is Strong in you

Chapter 1

(Unknown Area)

A small boy who sat in the middle of a pitch-black room. He has black hair and dark crimson eyes. He looked no older than 13 years of age.

"Sniffs Chifuyu-nee" The small boy's voice echoed through the room. He was alone. The young boy was strapped to a chair in the middle of the darkroom. He didn't even know where he was. The only thing he remembered was that he was walking home from school, then suddenly "wham". The next thing he knew was he woke up here. For what seemed like hours he waited, Calling out to her sister, "Chifuyu-nee" he never once ceased. Then all of a sudden he can hear the sound of a door open. The boy thought it was to be her sister who would save him, As much they wanted to believe in that, It wasn't. In fact, today was the Mondo Grosso. How could he forget. He remembered that his sister was part of the tournament. Instead of her sister entering the room, it was a man with a scar running down his cheek walking in. He had buzz-cut hair and was quite tall too. The man switched on the lights to illuminate the room.

Now his heart dropped. He was in a factory of sorts. It was obviously abandoned, and such. As well he noticed multiple cameras were in position. Next to him is a table filled with sharp objects. He wasn't stupid, he knew what's going to happen. He was going to get tortured.

"Ohoho I'm glad your up " the man said

"W-w-where am I? Where is Chifuyu-nee" The boy asked

"Hahaha you're in my secret lab"

"What do you want?" Ichika asked scared

"Me I'm just here to do my job," the man said as he started sharpening his tools"

"What is that job?" Ichika asked

"Me? mwahaha! My job is here to torture you. I get paid lots of money to do this"

"WHY!" Why do you want me?"

"That's classified"

"Please let me go. You don't have to do this" Ihcika cried out as more tears started to fall down onto the floor. "Chifuyu-nee will find me! She will kick your butt really hard if you do anything" that was the final thing he tried to attempt to scare him.

"Sure, but not before I cut her precious little brother to shred"

"Please" Ichika begged as tears begin to flood his eyes out

"I'm going to love this," he said as the man began to cut his arms as it made cuts causing them to bleed.

"AAAAAAAHHHH! Chifuyu nee! Chifuyu nee!" The boy continued to scream as another knife slowly cuts across his face

"You can call her anytime you wish, but she doesn't care for you! Trust me I bet she already knows you're gone and missing. In conclusion, she doesn't care about you."

"Liar! She would never" Ichika said in an angry tone

(Hours later)

The torture continues for hours as Ichika continues to call out for his elder sister to rescue him.

"She doesn't care about you kid! Just realize it by now" the man said

The only thing that the man can hear was him breathing hard

"I hope you are comfortable because we only got a week"

"CHIFUYU NEE" Ichika screamed as loud as he could

The nights were cold and creepy. Rats were out on the prowl. One rat bit his leg as he shook it off. Then he saw what he thought was a dark figure of a ghost. It came to him closer. Ichika began to sweat in fear as he got closer. The figure disappears insight. Ichika was confused about what he just witnessed.