A kiss here, a caress there...soon clothes were being undone before we stood in our underwear staring at one another.

"Trace." She said looking right into my eyes.

I could feel the room filled with our lust, my wolf was clawing to come forward and take control but I restrained him, he could stay caged for tonight as I wanted our mate to myself.

I stepped forward and took ahold of her hips.

Her lovely eyes on me the entire time.

I kissed her gently her lips parted open a little as her warm tongue entered my mouth.

Our kisses, while soft and slow had begun to heat up quickly...because try as I might, my wolf just couldn't be tamed fully.

Her hands reached up into my hair as I took advantage and grabbed two handfuls of her delectable ass.

She didn't miss a beat as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I carried her with ease but of course my arousal became more evident as I was growing harder by the second.

And as much as I was loving her kisses, alongside her delicious body rubbing against my own, I needed to be inside of her already.

But I didn't want to rush...not with this, not with her.

She deserves romance and foreplay and loving making...

"Trace..." she panted once again as she pulled out of the kiss.

I looked at her with a slight worry now, had I done something wrong, hurt her...maybe she thought we were moving too fast, I couldn't imagine what had caused her to stop kissing me.

And as worried as I was...I couldn't shake the ache I felt to have her lips back against my own once more.

"Yeah?" I asked.

She kissed me as if she hadn't even stopped and said my name, and she kept kissing me, once on the lips...a slow and seductive kiss that lingered. Then to my cheek and along my jaw...each sinful peck drawing me in more.

I was biting down on my bottom lip in an attempt to keep from moaning now as she took my earlobe between her teeth and expertly licked and sucked before she whispered.

"Fuck me."

It was all my wolf and I needed to hear.

Without question, and still holding her up I kissed her deeply and moved toward the wall I knew was in front of me.

Her back hit the wall a little more roughly than I'd intended but she let out a small laugh...and damn if it also didn't sound just as seductive.

I used the walk as leverage to hold her body against as I removed one of my arms from around her so that I could pull her lacy thong to the side.

I positioned myself perfectly and looked right into her eyes now.

There was no more teasing, no more cat and mouse chase, just Valerie and I.

She then licked her lips and took her bottom lip between her teeth before I finally entered.

Her warm center wrapped around me entirely and pulled me in deeply as her alluring moan cut through the night.

I thrust my hips up and her nails dug into my back.

"Fuck." Her voice quivered.

I paused for a moment to see if she was alright.

"So this is what you've been holding out on me Mr Johnson?" She said, her chest rising and falling excitedly now.

I smirked before kissing her passionately, "oh...you ain't seen nothing yet." I said before I held nothing back.