Ch. 15

Red Hot
Chapter 15: Control
{ TRACE }

I drove down the unfamiliar street as my GPS informed me that my destination was on the right.

I drove my car up the driveway and parked in front of the closed garage a little uncertain that I should be here.

I know fully well that Valerie lives with her parents still, and while I'd do anything so see my mate again, I wasn't sure I was up for meeting her parents so soon and without so much as any sort of notice for them to even prepare either.

I hadn't brought a gift or anything for them...it was the one thing I remember Yvonne use to always say. "...never show up empty handed."

Yet here I was.

I went to exit the car and a wave of relief and calm washed over me simply at the sight of Valerie's smiling face approaching me.

I wasted no time getting out of the car now and before I could so much as hug her, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down a little so she could kiss me.

But it wasn't just a small I missed you peck...nothing light and sweet like our time on the balcony.

Oh no...

This kiss was greedy and eager...there was a longing behind this kiss and I matched her feelings with my own perfectly as I kissed her back openly.

When she pulled away I barely had time to register that we hadn't even greeted each other with words before We began making out...just then, Valerie grabbed my hand and led me into the house.

"A-are your parents home?" I wondered out loud.

"Nope." She said as she moved with determination up the stairs, I suddenly realized we were going up to her bedroom.

There was no discussion, there was no hesitation...just my mate needing me just as much as I needed her in this moment, she was fully in control, something I'd never dream of taking away from her, more so right now.

We reached the top of the stairs and we went left.

"No worries they're not home, so We've got an empty house...and with H out...this is pretty much my wing of the house." She said with a little chuckle, a slight nervousness in her voice now before she took the lead back and continued as she opened the door.

If I was being honest I had wondered what her bedroom would look like and I did have  every intention of letting my eyes roam to find out even more about her through her room alone, as one's bedroom Is usually a reflections of their individual likes and style.

The color of her bedding could tell me if her favorite color really was Red, if she was a sentimental person who had photos of family and friends alongside trinkets from years past. Was she tidy, or did she leave a trail of items in her path?

But as soon as I stepped into the room her mouth was on mine.

I kicked the bedroom door shut behind me and gave into her every kiss, as the feeling of having your mate kiss you was pure ecstasy.

It was raw, intoxicating...it made every nerve in my body tighten like a coil ready to snap at any minute but also awakened and opened every pore, every fiber on my body...so that it made me much more receptive to each emblazoned touch of hers.

It scorched me...and yet it also soothed me.

Her touch was everything to me, and I knew I couldn't live without it now as our moves were greedy and precise more so, we seemed to just know what the other wanted as we silently responded to one another.