"I'm sorry, cub. And i'm sorry if i cut off our connections when i left the country. I didn't mean to do it but i had no other choice because i was too complicated that time. It was hard for me to distant myself from you especially you and Tzuyu but i had to do it because that's the only thing that will help me to stop recalling all the memories i had with her." Shia explained her side to understand the younger how her life went miserable after the breakup.

"I had to wake up early because i really wanted to talk to you alone, oppa. I know Jihyo unnie will get mad at me if she will find out that i sneaked out just to talk to you but i don't care anymore. And you're not cold to me, right?" She asked as she looked at Shia waiting for an answer.

"I am not cold. I'm warm." Shia jokingly said but immediately back off afterwards as she saw Chaeyoung was serious.

"Want to hangout in my penthouse tonight?" She smilingly asked to help her calm down from weeping.

"Can i bring the girls too?" Chaeyoung asked excitedly.

Shia on the other hand, regretted of suggesting Chaeyoung to come in her hotel as she forgot that there are still 8 girls living with the younger.

"Ah-sure sure." She stutteringly answered.

"Yes! Thank you, oppa!" She suddenly hugged Shia and stood up.

"I'm going now! Our rehearsal will start at eight! See you later!" Chaeyoung waved at her and went outside.

"Aissh that kid." Shia mumbled and chuckled as she went to her desk and sat on her swivel chair.

------

Few hours later, Shia got bored after she signed all the pending paper works that was left by JYP.

She then decided to roam around the building and check the artists who were currently starting their rehearsal for the upcoming concert.

"Ms. Kim, can you get a cold latte for me?" She asked her secretary as she went outside her office.

"Yes, Ms. LeCoutre." She answered and immediately called the cafeteria for a coffee.

"I'll be down in the BOB room, just bring the coffee there. Thank you." She said and   marched to the elevator and go down to the practice room.

As she reached the floor where the BOB room was located she went straight there and entered which everyone inside was surprised of her sudden arrival.

They all bowed at her and one of the staff immediately gave her a chair and sat there afterwards.

She motioned the artists together with the choreographers to continue of what they're doing as all of them stopped because of her.

As the rehearsal continues, her coffee also arrived but instead of her secretary who supposed to bring the coffee, it was JC.

"Oh! I thought you get laid already!" She joked as JC handed her the coffee.

She knew why JC didn't come home last night. She went out with a girl that she only met days ago.

"Ha-ha-ha nice joke." JC sarcastically said to her but the latter jabbed her on the stomach.

"That's why you fucking love returning here." Shia said to JC as the latter was standing beside her.

"Girls here are way prettier and you know, wild too!" JC silenlty laughed.

"They're not wild. You are!" Shia chuckled while her eyes was glued at Nayeon's direction.

She got pissed all of a sudden as she sighted her wearing only black adidas sports bra and purple sweatpants.

She's not the only one wearing those clothes as Jennie and Rosé from blackpink wore sports bar too but Shia's was more irritated at Nayeon's case.

'I told her before that she shouldn't wear those kind of clothes in rehearsal.' Her thought said.

'Why would you care?' Her other thought asked.

"Fuck!" She cursed which JC noticed her.

"You okay?" She asked.

No!

"Yeah." Shia answered.

Shia called the attention of head of the choreographers to come over to her.

"Tell all the artists specifically girls to wear proper clothes not with just sports bra while in rehearsal. There are men here." The choreographer was surprised at Shia's demand as this was the first time someone complained about clothes during rehearsal.

"Sorry, but they're comfortable wearing those, Ms.LeCoutre." The head choreographer explained but Shia fires back.

"Just do what i had told you." Shia coldly said and the head had no other choice but to nod at her.

"You're being harshed, bud." JC said to Shia as the instructor left.

"I don't want men to get distructed from their rehearsal because of the girls' exposed body." Shia said but JC already knew why she complained about it. It was because of Nayeon.

Shia smiled few minutes later as she glanced at Nayeon.

She's already wearing oversized blue
t-shirt as well as the other girls.

"Way better." Shia mumbled but suddenly caught off guard as Nayeon was also looking at her direction and smiled at her.

"Let's go!" She immediately looked away and stood up.

Shia felt her heart beats rapidly because of the smile that Nayeon gave her. She wasn't expecting that at all.

She walked out the room and took a deep breath as her heart was still beating in abnormal pace and JC noticed her.

"Are you sure, you're okay?" JC patted her back to help her relax and the latter nodded as a respond.

They walked to the elevator and decided to go out to have their lunch since it's almost noontime already.