This was the first she'd heard about him postponing the tour, so naturally, it surprised her especially since he had been going on about it for awhile now. "You don't have to do that Aubrey. I don't want you to disappoint your fans."

"I love my fans, but I'm not trying to be on the road your entire pregnancy. I don't want you going through this alone." He looked her dead in the eyes letting her know that he was serious.

A part of Raven was relieved to hear him say that. Drake being on the road so early on in her pregnancy was going to put a strain on things, but she didn't complain because she didn't want to come across as selfish. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you here with me. With you back in the studio it's like we only see each other in passing."

"Yeah I know, but things would be a lot easier if you moved in with me." said Drake, and he noticed how her eyes diverted from his. He placed his hand on her chin, bringing her focus back to their conversation. "Raven I'm not trying to pressure you, but I want to be able to wake up every morning with you next to me. I want to be able to kiss my baby goodnight and-

"What if I said yes?" Raven asked with a smirk.

Just as he was about to go on explaining reasons why Raven should move in with him, her words began to register in his head. "What did you just say?" he asked making sure he heard her correctly.

Raven smiled at the way his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. She pushed his shoulder, making him lie down on his back as she straddled his lap. "I've been doing some thinking, and with the baby coming I think it would be best to raise our munchkin in a two parent home."

Drake's hands gently slid up to her hips, resting on both sides of them. "So I don't have to get down on my knees and beg you?"

She placed her hand on her chin thinking it over for a moment. "Hmm, I don't know, you getting on your knees doesn't sound like a bad idea." She joked and a yelp escaped her as Drake flipped them over so that he was on top of Raven bringing his lips down to meet hers.

~~~~~

The next few days were extremely hectic. Between moving in together, Drake's tour preparations, finding out his album had been nominated for a Grammy, and Raven's promo stops, the two of them barely had time for each other. That's why Raven couldn't wait to be done with work so she could just relax and enjoy her pregnancy. She hated the constant jet setting, but it was what she signed up for. Like now, she had just finished up her interview with People magazine and was in the middle of wrapping up the last shots for the adjoining photo shoot.

"That's it, hold it right there." The photographer instructed.

Raven held her fierce look hiding her discomfort as she posed in her rather form fitting strapless bodysuit and six inch thigh high boots that were complete torture. Her hair was pulled back into a dramatic ponytail and her makeup was very smokey giving her a dark look. This look was a total opposite from the 1950's old Hollywood glamour dress she just changed out of. She looked so sweet and angelic in her white dress and soft pinup curls, but that was the whole concept of this alter ego shoot. It was about showing the many sides of Raven Perry.

"Perfect! It's a wrap folks." The overzealous man shouted bringing a sigh of relief to Raven's lips. The crew began to break down the lights and the set as Raven chatted with the photographer. "Thank you so much for your time." He said while embracing her in a hug. "I'll email you the proofs before they go to print."

"Great, I can't wait to see them." Raven said with excitement. Yeah, she was in pain for most of the day, but she had to admit she looked sexy, even though Drake was probably going to have a problem with some of the shots.