Flashback ends

But today it was different, from the start only he didn't want to leave her alone, it was only when kaka forced him, but now he was feeling restless as if she require him, the last time he felt so uneasy was when Bondita was almost... He didn't want to even complete the sentence.
And he was so right as soon as he reached home, he found her crying, not able to understand what's going on he went to her and she just hugged him, crying, he chantered some soothing words, slowly rubbing her back, which calmed her a little.

'' Kya hua Bondita? '' he asked worried.

'' Vo aajaega, vo... '' she replied in between her sobs.

'' Kon, Bondita, btao mujhe? '' he asked bot understanding.

'' Vo angrez pati babu, vo.. Usne mujhe yha chua tha '' she said mercilessly rubbing her cheek, her eyes red.

And Anirudh momentarily closed his eyes remembering the dreadful scene, and separated her palm from her cheek preventing her to injure herself.

'' shhh, Bondita kuch nhi hoga, mai hu na''he said hugging her back holding her till she cry her heart out.

Once she was quite
' 'mai thik hu ab Anirudh babu' 'she said wiping those last tear drops.

' 'Acha, par mai bilkup thik nhi hu' 'he said.

' 'Kyu, aap ko kya hua,?' 'she asked him already getting up checking if he is injured whereas Anirudh smiled bright seeing her care for him..

' 'bore ho rha hu, bahar chlogi mere saath?' 'he asked.

' 'Bahar..' 'she saod smiling brightly.

Soon only Bondita came wearing a black saree, whereas Anirudh just look at her mesmerised by her beauty,.

Maybe saree wasn't suitable for the place he was taking her to, but he couldn't find the nerve to ask her to change specially when she was looking so breathtaking.

Soon enough they reached beach.

And with the wind her hairs starting flowing, whereas she smiled bright taking in the refreshing air, feeling the freedom, that she was missing since so many days, she felt lively, it surely was the best place for her to go, why didn't she thought of it before, she thought.

Anirudh took her near the wave and they sat.
She saw a wave coming to sea shore and then going back.

'' Kitna ajeeb hai na, yeh lhre, kitni baar vapis jati hai, pr haar nhi manti, tbhi toh itna lmba safar tye kr pati hai '' Anirudh told her looking at her and whereas she smiled in realisation, he was motivating her, that no matter what she shouldn't stop, that her problem are just obstacles trying to stop her but she can conquer them all.
And she smiled back in his direction, he is surely her healer.

They were busy staring each other when it started raining.,beach and there unpredictable rain.

ANIRUDH got up in hurry, his eyes searching for some place to hide, but when he looked behind he saw his beautiful wife playing in the rain, and he stared her, how can someone so innocent as her can even think bad about someone, not that he doubted earlier

But soon enough to his trouble he found her black wet saree sticking to her defining her curves more and with those wet hairs she was surely looking nothing like a goddess, and Anirudh was already thankful that the beach is quite empty by now, otherwise he dont know how many faces he had to break
But seeing her like this he need to protect her first from himself, dont get him wrong, he hasn't a bad person, he is just a man and the woman in front of him can definitely evoke a lot of emotions he hasn't experienced before just by her innocence.

Anirudh asked Bondita to come telling she will catch cold but she denied and started dancing in the rain whereas he stood there smiling like an idiot.

Soon enough due to wet soil Bondita's leg slipped and she catch Anirudh 's hand, but instead of preventing her from falling, he fall above her.

And people say that when you are with the person you love the time stops for you, for him it really did, he could feel her breathing hard below him, her face so close to him, he could see her staring him back, her brown eyes so beautiful, so deep, just make him want to get lost in them and those parted lips, they surely have become his weakness now, but before he could get his heart dominate his brain he removed himself from her, while she just turned all red.

Bondita started going in the direction of car too embarrassed to even face him now, but his voice stopped her.

'' Vo tumhare piche mitti lgi hai '' he said.

And stood there not able to even understand what is happening when she felt him coming cloaer to her back.

'' May i? '' he asked.

And holding the hem of her saree she just nodded.
She felt him remove her wet hair from her back, and though properly clothed she still felt naked in front of him.

Then she felt his hot breathe over her neck which just made her neck hair rise.
And as if he was really enjoying her misery then come his cold hand over neck sending a shock of electric wave in her spine and she bite her lips preventing a moan to escape.

Whereas he was already enjoying the softness of her skin and if his hand grew its own brain he found them tracing her flesh as slowly as it can.

Sje could feel his hand descending down making her leg go wobbly, evoking many different kind of emotions in her, and she was finding even difficult to stand, all she wanted to do was to hug him but soon to her displeasure she found his hand away from her.
And she turned frowning, clearly unhappy with the loss of contact.
'' Ho gya '' he said with a smirk.

'' Huh '' she asked him, his touch did made her forget everything else.

'' mitti hat gyi '' he said, his smirk grewing wider clearly enjoying the effect he has on her.

'
And realising whay he meant Bondita grew red.

But Seems like Anirudh wasnt done yet he came close to her ears, Bondita could feel his lips on her ear lobe, and this time before she actually fall, she holded his shirt, whereas feeling his hot breath on her skin.

Anticipating a kiss, she closed her eyes.

'' I love rain '' he said instead of kissing them and before she could understand he moved back whereas she frowned again..

'' this man '' she thought and then laughed too.

So how was it, liked it then comment and vote.
I

f possible dont leave just by voting, comment too.. Lack of them are kind of demotivating me

Also i know fb are being sad these days, but just keep them in mind,they will be important for upcoming chapters, as i said a lot of drama is coming.