4

Continued..

He was greeted with the sight of.....
Namjoon looking deeply into his brown eyes.
"What the hell, why did you follow me home you creep."

"Sorry I just uh- umm- I wanted to ask if we could be friends" he gleamed with sparkles in his eyes.

"Is that really why you followed me home? No offence dude but that's weird, you could've just asked me at school you know"Jin replied as he was about to turn around and keep walking but Namjoon grabbed his wrist before he could go.

"Sorry, but could we?"

"Uh no what the hell, piss off" Jin hissed as he retracted his wrist away from Namjoon and carried on his way home.

It was now midnight and everyone reached their homes safely and was sleeping making sure they had energy for the day ahead of them.
—————
The next morning..
The boys all arrived to school on time and were in the cafeteria as they had nothing important to do.
Yoongi, Jin and Tae where on one table and the rest were on another.

"Soooo, do you guys like anyone" tae whispered, a glint of hope in his eyes.

"Nah I don't" yoongi snickered.

"Neither do I" Jin added.

They sat there in utter silence as there thoughts drifted off.
—————-
5 mins later..
"Guys why are they coming over" Jin asked as he took a quick glance at Namjoon and his friends shuffling over to them, causing tae and yoongi to snap out of there head and look up.

"Hey guys" Jimin bubbled.

"Hi. Why are you here" yoongi replied coldly.

"We just wanted to say hi to our new friends" jhope beamed with his famous heart shaped smile.

"How nice jhope, but could they leave" Jin asked with hope.

"Sorry but no" Namjoon sighed.

"Oh guys look Lisa is coming over, fuck." Tae cursed.

Everyone turned their attention to the beautiful brunette girl skipping her way over.
——————
Sorry I didn't put this in the character intro but Lisa is the girl that everyone hates (except yoongi, he has a smol crush on her😂) at school because she's basically been with every boy apart from Tae, yoongi and Jin.
I LOVE LISA like loveeee but I just picked a random person and she came to my mind first so yeah
No hate
💜💜
——————
She decided to plop herself between Tae and Yoongi and rested her head on yoongi's shoulder.

"Hey guys" she gleamed.

"H-hey L-lisa" Yoongi stuttered as he turned Scarlett.

"So Yoongi wanna go out tonight" she whispered seductively.

"YES!, I mean sure why not" yoongi tried to sound cool but failed.

"Great pick me u-"

"Sorry but he can't" Jimin interrupted.

"What yes I ca-"

"NO, you can't" Jimin growled, making everyone at the table shocked.

"Listen I don't know who you think you are but you don't control me nor my business" Yoongi hissed "and I'll pick you up at 8 tonight." As yoongi finished what he was saying he stood up pulling Jin and Tae with him and left. Leaving Jimin with a face he quite couldn't understand but didn't pay attention to it.
————-
School went by fast and now it was time for Yoongi's date.

It wasn't anything special as they just went to the cinemas then went out to eat. Just the casual stuff.

Yoongi's outfit

Lisa's outfit

—————Yoongi was dropping Lisa of as the night was closing in

—————
Yoongi was dropping Lisa of as the night was closing in.

"I had a really good time your really fun to hang out with" Lisa complimented Yoongi.

"So did I we should do this again if your up for it"

"Sure I would love that"

"I should probably get going" Yoongi yawned as he was slowly dozing off.

"You can stay over if you'd like" Lisa offered.

"Um are you sure?"

"Yeah it's okay I have a spare room"

"Oh, okay then"

Yoongi and Lisa entered the house and made their way upstairs. Lisa guided Yoongi to the room he was going to use and gave him some comfy clothes to change into and she left to go to her room and sleep however she returned when Yoongi had fallen asleep as she planned something and sneaked into his room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you enjoyed☺️💜