17

Ok I know some of your are annoyed with my messed up schedule, but sorry about that. Enjoy the chapter.
The next day at school..
Jimin was thinking about how he was gonna give all the gifts to yoongi. He thought doing it at lunch in front of everyone would be a good idea but he also knew that yoongi didn't really like attention. He said it "made him angry" remembering this caused to laugh out making some students give him a weird look. He decided on leaving the flowers in Yoongi's locker with a letter telling him to meet him at his house.
————
At break Yoongi was headed to his locker but he saw there were people watching him, making him feel slightly uncomfortable. But he decided to just leave it alone and keep doing what he was. He opened his locker and slightly jumped when a bouquet of flowers fell on his face. He had an idea for who it was from but didn't wanna get his hopes up. His eyes spotted a white envelope in the corner and immediately reached for it.
Opening it he saw the name Jimin causing him to squeal shocking the ones watching, that the schools bad boy is squealing right now at a letter. He read through the writing.

To Yoongi,
I know what I did was completely wrong and I understand if you never want to speak to me again,
but I can't live without you.
Even when I try to stop thinking about you I can't.
You or smile lights up my world.
I love you so much and I'm begging for you to give me a chance so we can be happy together.
I don't know if you will but please if your willing to give us a chance meet me at 51 Victoria close.
From Jimin.

Yoongi felt his tummy erupt with butterflies as he began to blush thinking about what could happen when he turned up. His gummy smile was showing as he ran to go tell Jin and Tae what happened but on the way there he noticed Jin getting pulled on the wrist by namjoon making their way out of school. Namjoon looked quite angry and as for Jin he looked confused as to what was going on.
——-
His pace slowed as he reached Taehyung's class. He pushed the door opened and immediately called for him gaining attention from the teacher.
"May I ask why you need mr.Kim?"
"Sorry miss...uh... yeah miss, but the principal needs to see him urgently." Yoongi was swinging side to side as he waited patiently for Taehyung to be ready.
The two left the classroom smiling towards each other as soon as they stepped out.
"So what do you want yoongs?"
"Jimin told me to meet him at..I'm guessing is his house later... because he wants me and him to have a chance."
"That's great! So your definitely going right?"
"Um.. I think I should right? I like him but I don't want him to think I'm becoming soft for him."
"Come onnn~ you know you like himm~ just give him a chance. I know you won't regret it."
"Your just saying this because you want me in a relationship so we can gossip."
"Yeah and what." Tae shrugged admitting he was right.
"Speaking of relationships, where's Jin?" Tae questioned.
"I saw him getting pulled by Namjoon and he looked pretty angry. I kinda wanna know what Jin did." Yoongi answered, knowing Jin did something to piss Joon off, then acting all innocent, one of his best tricks.
"Well they're probably gonna fu-"
"Jesus Tae I already know, no need to say it out loud." Yoongi interrupted Tae.
"Well I'm bored so I'm gonna go home." Tae bored my whispered.
"But we still have lessons left and you know Jungkook doesn't like you skipping."
"Since when does he control what I do? Just cause I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I'll stop being me." Tae laughed.
"Well if your going home so am I. So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yup." Tae waved dragging his feet along the floor walking out of the building.
———
When yoongi got home all he could think about was going to meet Jimin later. He hates to admit it but he wanted something to happen.
To be continued....
I got boba and it's 10pm rn...
I NEED MORE.
Anyways guy I think the next two chapters will be smut🤭🤭 but idkkkk. Hope you enjoyedddd.