21

As a loud bang echoed through the toilets everyone's attention directed to the door.
"Look who decided to show up." Minho laughed.
As Tae looked up he couldn't help but feel relieved to see Jungkook standing there.
"What the fuck Minho let him go NOW!" Jungkook shouted enraged at what was happening.
"Aww but i wanted to have my fun first, c'mon kook, just a few hits." He pleaded.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jungkook chuckled, amazed at how crazy the other really is.
"Just let him go before I beat the shit out of you." Jungkook breathed out.
"Jungkook WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Hearing Taehyung, Jungkook ran to Minho.

He took a step back before launching his fist at the centre of Minho's face with enough force that a crack was heard followed by a loud groan. Minho noticed the blood spilling from his nose and ran to Jungkook in attempt to land a blow to his face as well. However that didn't go as planned as he dodged and lifted his knee in time to connect with his stomach, dealing more damage than he did to Taehyung. Just from that kick Minho was coughing up blood and struggling to breathe.

The others holding down Taehyung were scared shitless when Jungkook turned around to glare at them. They let go and ran out of the door leaving Taehyung to drop to floor, but in time he was caught by Jungkook.
"Baby are you ok?" He asked pecking his forehead carrying him bridal style to the nurses office.
"I'm fine kookie don't worry." Tae replied.
"How am I not gonna worry? How did you get yourself in that situation in the first place? And what would've happened if I weren't there in time?" Jungkook asked as the other looked down.
"I know kook. I wasn't planning on fighting but they grabbed from out of nowhere." He murmured looking down.
"Don't be sad babe, you look more beautiful when you smile."
Taehyung looked up with his signature boxy smile that made junkook's heart race.
"Why are you so cute?" Jungkook asked peppering his face with little kisses causing the other to giggle.

They soon made it to the nurses office where Jungkook applied ointment on Taehyung's small cuts and bandaged around his bruises.

Meanwhile with Namjin
"Hey baby" Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear wrapping his arm around his petite waist.
"Hi" he replied rolling his eyes, but the blood rushing to his cheeks couldn't be stopped.
"So I heard about this thing going round."
"Mhm what is it?" Jin asked.
"Well apparently Sunwoo is hosting a party and everyone is invited."
"Yeah I know." Jin replied.
"And you didn't tell me?"
"Well to be honest I was just planning to go with Tae and Yoongs but if you wanna come then there's nothing holding you back."
Namjoon tsked feeling slightly annoyed "mm and what what you gonna plan on doing together?" He asked.
"We'll do what you go to a party for duh. To dance and get drunk."
"And you thought it would be a good idea to dress up and get drunk without ANY of your guys boyfriends there?"
"Well we know how to protect ourselves Namjoon." Jin sighed. "Can we just go back to my place I'm tired from all the school work today."
"Yeah whatever." Namjoon said back, grabbing Jin's hand and going on there way.

Back with yoonmin
Yoongi was making his way out of school when he heard his name being shouted, however glancing around he couldn't see anyone that would be calling for him and continued walking. As he kept going he heard footsteps moving fast my coming towards him from behind. Instead of acting scared he turned quickly landing a punch on the person's face.
The person fell from the strong impact hissing at the pain rising in their right cheek.
"The fuck do you want." Yoongi sneered his eyes moving up to meet the persons face, but froze as he saw the one and only Jimin looking up and glaring.
"Baby what the fuck." Jimin said as he stood up slightly stumbling.
"Sorry I didn't know it was you." Yoongi whispered.
"I called out to you when you were leaving the school but I guess you didn't hear me."
"Oh it was you? I heard someone shouting my name but when I looked nobody was looking my direction."
"It's fine, let's go back to yours though."
"Ok" yoongi smiled grabbing Jimin's hand and went home.

OK SO YOU GUYS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO MAD AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING WHEN I SAID I WOULD BUT BECAUSE OF THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS DURING THE FIRST WEEK I SOENT MY TIME WITH MY FAMILY AS WELL AS GETTING INTO MORE KPOP GROUPS LIKE GOLDEN CHILD, THE BOYZ ETC.. SO JUST WANTED TO APOLOGISE.
I'll really try updating more but it depends on my schedule tbh. So SORRY GUYS.
Also just appreciate how good looking sunwoo is😌