12

JK POV
I woke up extra early today as I thought I should buy Taehyung some flowers, I know it's so cliche but it's one of the items on Jin's list and apparently Tae loves nature, it makes sense one beautiful thing loves another.
I ran down to the shop close to school and walked in looking through the choices and one certain flower caught my attention.

(Sorry if you don't find this beautiful but I do and since my fave colour is purple why not).

as I went to the till the lady asked if this was for my girlfriend. "What a lucky girl she is to have such a handsome boyfriend that buys her gifts.", "soon to be boyfriend actually, and I hope he will one day see me as you do.", "I'm sure he will who could resist such a wonderful person." She hands me flowers as I say thank you and go to school. I see taehyung walking inside and quickly sprint to him "hi tae how are you?", "I'm not in a good mood right now, I'll speak to you later jungkook." it bothered me that something was going on with him and we're not close enough for him to open up to me. I decided that I Was gonna find out what happened to him, it might benefit me as well since I'm supposed to be courting him. The bell rang and I went to class, however when I sat down on my seat I looked over to Tae but noticed he had bruises on his wrist. My mind flooded with conclusions on what happened,
'Did he get into a fight?'
'Is something going on at home?'
'Was he getting bullied and nobody knew?'
He seemed to notice me staring and tilted his head looking at me, I couldn't resist and mentally cooed at how innocent he looked just then. Hopefully it was a face I would see more.
———
Tae's POV
I came to school not really in the mood today. My dad is becoming more of a problem nowadays, before he would hurt me but not he becoming more abusive and it does scare. What if one day he actually kills me?
Jungkook saw me but I brushed him off cause I didn't want to risk saying something I'll regret, I really do like him but why not make him put in some effort.
I sat down in class and felt someone's stares so I looked around and noticed it was only kookie so I just tilted my head as if to ask him what was wrong but he just looked at me with doe eyes and his bunny smile coming out which made me smile myself and turned back around and listened to what the teacher was saying.
———
No one's POV (skip school day cause nothing happens😌🤗)
It was the end of the school day. Yoongi, Tae and Jin were walking with each other when Jin was telling them how BamBam, a playboy of their school, was trying to rub his thighs in science. "He was literally trying to touch me in the middle of class! How much of a weirdo is he?", "He tried to do that to me too and I'm pretty sure Tae as well" yoongi said. They didn't notice Jungkook was walking behind them by some steps listening to their conversation not intentionally. He only heard the words "he was touching my thighs" and "he tried to that to me and Tae as well." He left immediately to find Namjoon and Jimin knowing he had to tell them someone was trying to take what was theirs and he knew for sure they weren't going to let that happen whether it was doing something to this Bambam guy or making it clear to the others who they belong to.

He rushed to behind the school as he know that was where he would find them at this time of day. He picked up his pace and made it there in no time. "Guys I have major info that I just heard from Tae and his two friends and we really need to do something about it because I am not losing Tae to anybody" Jungkook rambled. When he fished Jimin and Rm bursted into laughter at the younger of three he really looked crazy right now.
"Ok calm down kook what happened" namjoon asked. "Well apparently there's this guy and he flirts with all three of them, his name is Bambam and they said he always tries touch their thighs in lessons." The moment he finished his sentence the air suddenly changed as the aura around the other two suddenly darkened. "Well we should do something about that then shouldn't we." Jimin laughed. Usually when Jimin start laughing at a serious situation someone should be worried, and in this case it's Bambam.

To be continued..

Sorry this chapter isn't as long as I wanted it to be I just really needed to update for you guys but the next chapter should be 1000 words or more like it usually is.