14

Omg guys I hit 3k!😳 thank you guys so much you dont know how great full I am. Hope you guys are still enjoying reading this🥰🤍
———
Throughout the school day Yoongi, Taehyung and Jin were avoiding the others as much as they can to the point where they stayed in the toilets all lesson, looked around every corner before turning and at lunch hiding in the janitors closet. This went on for a few days and Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin just about had enough. They knew they were avoiding them as they made it very obvious, also they began hanging out with Hoseok more which made them slightly agitated. They came close to approaching him but he was their friends and knew about the crushes going on between them, so they had a feeling they had nothing to worry about and maybe he could tell them why they're avoiding them.
———
It was now the new week and Namjoon decided it was time to talk to hoseok so once he found him he pleaded to meet with him after school at the cafe where the students have as a regular hangout location.
"Please meet me~" Namjoon whined, shaking hoseok almost giving him a concussion.
"OK! If I meet you will you stop annoying me?"
He huffed. "Yes I will, so meet me after school at the cafe just down the road. Great!" Namjoon dashed off leaving him speechless.
"No wonder they're avoiding them, they're so annoying." Jhope giggled.
———
The day came to an end and namjoon went to get jungkook and Jimin and head to the cafe knowing hoseok was probably already there, as he loves to be on time or early, another reason to like him so much.
"Hey jiminie and kookie let's go he's waiting for us." Namjoon spoke pulling the other out of the gate and towards the shops. "Ok first let go of me I can walk, and secondly who is waiting?"
Jimin grumbled. "Haha sorry, it's became a habit of having to control you since your so irresponsible and it's jhope, y'know the one that's always hanging out with yoongi." He grinned. Jimin snapped his head towards namjoon's direction with a look saying 'what does he want' "he's gonna tell us why they're acting like that. I thought it would help us a lot so you should be thanking me." Namjoon bragged. Jimin just rolled his eyes and followed behind glaring at the people eyeing him up and down. They arrived and immediately spotted the brown headed male smiling brightly at his phone humming a song before looking up and meeting eyes. "Hey! You guys are here too." He gleamed.
"Yeah yeah we're here. Now please help us please~" jk fake sobbed making the others shake theirs heads in disapproval of the youngest trying to get what he wants. 'Why does he still try when it never works' Jimin thought to him self rolling his eyes but slightly finding it amusing.
Short chapter because I had some tests that I was doing for school but I'll post another one later today hopefully.
Sorry🥺🤍