18

As soon as yoongi made it home he ran upstairs taking off his clothes and went straight into the shower, relaxing as the water ran down his body.

All he could think about is what was gonna happen when he met Jimin, he was imagining something romantic, like flowers and cuddles, when all his dirty desires started invading his mind.
Getting lost in his thoughts he didn't hear his phone ringing, but decided it was time to get out anyways, catching the screen of his phone with the name Jimin in bold.

He rushed over and was within arms reach when he hesitated thinking Jimin was gonna tell him it was a prank or something.
The phone rang for a second time and he still didn't answer thinking about the worse possible outcomes making himself more scared.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a text message notification. Knowing who it was gonna be he slowly reached towards his device picking it up with shaking hands. Seeing the name Jimin once again.
Opening the message he read

Jimin
Yoongi pick up the phone.
Seen
Atleast answer my texts, I know your reading them.
Seen
Yoongi.
Seen

Jimins POV
'Why isn't he answering me..'
I couldn't help but feel slightly worried, 'what if he doesn't come?' No surely he would tell me first, right?
I came to the decision that if he doesn't wanna answer my calls then I'll go to him.

I texted Tae asking him for Yoongi's address as he knew I was gonna ask Yoongi to be mine.

I made my way to his house and got there in about 10 minutes as it wasn't that far away and I was speed walking.

Stopping in front of his out of breathe I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. I heard footsteps speeding down the stairs as the door opened.
———
No ones POV
Yoongi opened the door, widening his eyes before trying to slam the door closed, sadly failing as a foot stopped him from doing so.
"Yoongi please let me in." Jimin pleaded.
"No, go away Jimin." He replied coldly, slowly making Jimin frown before he pushed his way in himself.
Yoongi looked up to Jimin before looking down straight after noticing the state  Jimin was in, sweating whilst panting, he couldn't deny it turned him on a little. Blushing at his imagination of what would happen, and getting distracted, Jimin noticed and grabbed his waist pulling him closer to the point where he couldn't move.
"Jimin let me go!"
"No. Not until you tell me why your not answering my text or calls."
"I was just busy!"
"I know you saw them, you could've just said you were busy so what is actually going on."
By now yoongi was struggling to get out of Jimins hold, he felt Jimin grip him tighter, turning him into a blushing mess.
Jimin leaned forward towards his ear before whispering "come on baby, we have to communicate, or would you rather do it with actions?"
Yoongi whimpered leaning into Jimin chest before mumbling "please Jimin.."
"Please what? Tell me what you want."
"Please touch me...."
Jimin smirked before tapping Yoongi's thigh. Him getting the message jumped onto Jimin. They moved quickly up the stairs at Jimin started gripping Yoongi's ass making him moan under his breathe.

They make it to the room and Jimin softly threw him onto the bed towering over him before attacking his lips.
Jimin groaning at the sweet strawberry flavour he was tasting from the boys mouth making him want more. He licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, when it was not granted he reached his hand down grabbing the others bulge making him let out a long moan giving him a chance to enter his tongue into his mouth.
Their tongues were fighting for domince, wrapping around the others, drool dripping down the side of Yoongi's cheek.
Jimin broke the kiss leaning up but felt his bulge hardening even more at just the sight alone.

"J-Jimin please..." yoongi whimpered rubbing against the bed trying to create friction, but Jimin held his waist stopping his movements.
"Please what baby?"
"You k-know what I want~" yoongi whined.
"Words baby."
"JUST FUCK ME!" He shouted, as he started taking off his clothes, feeling to hot from the sudden pleasure he was feeling.
Jimins eyes turned darker as they were now filled with lust and want, as he watched the older strip, giving him a sight of his curvy body and plump ass.
He froze when he saw the last piece of clothing yoongi was taking off.

"Holy fuck.." Jimin groaned as he pulled of his clothes getting more eager to fill him up. Pulling yoongi onto all fours easily, enjoying the seen in front of him.
"Baby are you prepped yet?" Jimin moaned as he starting stroking himself.
"Fuck..yes hurry up!" Yoongi shouted, but yelped when he felt a slapping then a stinging sensation, making him more desperate.
Jimin slowly teased his hole rubbing around the rim before pushing the tip in, groaning as he watched his dick filling up yoongi.
"A-ah-ahhhh~" yoongi moaned as he held onto his pillow for support.
"Oh shit~ your so tight fuck~~" Jimin began increasing his pace, as Yoongi's moans grew louder driving him crazy.
"Who do you belong to baby!" Jimin growled before beginning to thrust into him rougher and harder.
"D-daddy~ I belong you~"
"Damn right you do!"
Jimin was thrusting in an animalistic pace, yoongi grabbing the bed sheets, whilst Jimin was gripping his waist surely to leave hand marks the next day.
All that was heard was grunting, moaning and skin slapping throughout the room.
Yoongi's eyes started rolling to the back of his head as he started shaking soon reaching his high. Jimin groaned feeling the insides of the older squeezing him causing him to speed up.
Yoongi released a high pitched moan as his cum spread on the bed underneath him, panting he eased his body up but soon regret it when he started shaking in over stimulation as jimins movements speed increased.
"T-too m-much!" Yoongi sobbed, as he was receiving too much pleasure.
"T-take it baby, I know you can." He grunted as he felt the familiar feeling pooling in the gut of his stomach.
Yoongi was trying his best to crawl away before being pulled back and wrists taken into a strong hold behind his back.
"D-DADDY~ N-no more~" he whined as he was seeing stars, before cumming again.
"Oh s-shit." Jimin muttered as he released filling his baby's ass up to the brim before pulling out, watching as the cum dropped down the orders thigh. They both dropped down onto the bed panting as Jimin held the others waist, kissing his head, before dozing off to sleep.

Ok guys like wtf. I NEED HOLY WATER OMFG I- I don't know what to feel anymore😭this was my first time writing an intimate scene and guys I had to stop after every sentence. I hope you guys actually enjoy this because IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE🤠. But anyways guys don't forget to vote and guys don't be shy to ask for any of my social media's because I'm looking for some more friends anyways🤠.
Anyways hope you enjoyed this🤍😊