Chapter 53: Blessed

Lisa and Jennie were in the ambulance which had arrived a long time ago.  Rescuers took care of their injuries straight away and put Jimin's body in another car as Lisa watched him until the doors closed.

- "The ambulance will take you immediately to the hospital and we will ask you questions once you have taken the required care" - One of the policemen said to the two young girls who only nodded.  They didn't want to talk at all, everything was bitter at the moment.

- "We have already contacted your parents to let them know the situation" - The policeman said and went away.

The parents.  Lisa had totally forgotten about these details.  What will her father say, Jennie's parents and the others?  Jimin's Parents ... How is she going to tell them?  How will she break the news?

Lisa covered her mouth wanting to throw up, she felt sick.  She will surely not dare to look at them head-on, she will never dare again ....

- "Lisa" - Jennie's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.  She looked at her as Jennie was patting her shoulder and Lisa bit her lip then lowered her head.  - "You haven't done anything wrong Lisa so please don't carry the whole burden on your shoulders. Now let's go home and we'll explain everything to the others properly, even if it's going to be difficult"

Lisa clenched her hands tight and nodded before resting her head on Jennie's shoulder, who took Lisa's hand and slowly stroked it.  Jennie took a last look at the car Jimin is in and then asked people to close the door of the ambulance they are in.

(...)

- "JENNIE !!!"  -Jisoo was the first to react when Jennie and Lisa entered the emergency room and she was followed by everyone.  That is to say, their friends Lisa's father and Jennie's parents so Lisa immediately lowered her head when she saw them.

- "My darling. Thanks God you're fine !!"  -Jennie's Mother said while taking Jennie in her arms.

- "I'm fine Mom, don't worry" -Jennie said and her father joined in the hug just like Jisoo who was relieved that nothing had happened to her sister.

Meanwhile Lisa was facing her father who was watching her not saying a word.

- "Father I'm sorry, I worried you again" -Lisa said and she was going to bow but her father immediately took her in his arms.

- "No my daughter. I'm so relieved to see you safe" - He said and Lisa started crying again as her friends watched the scene with a small smile.

- "Lisa? Jennie Unnie?"

Both girls immediately looked up with their eyes wide open.  Jennie immediately covered her mouth as a small glimmer of happiness appeared in Lisa's eyes while their friends had a big smile on their faces as they looked at the person who just showed up,in hospital uniform.

-"CHAEYOUNG!!!"  -Lisa and Jennie shouted at the same time and ran to her then hugged her as they cried tears of joy.  Jennie was literally in tears.

- "hi dear friends" -Chaeyoung said tenderly while rubbing their backs to calm them down.

- "S-Since when?"  -Jennie asked while looking at her as Lisa was still hugging her hard, because she needed it and because she was so glad she didn't lose someone else that she deeply cherished  from her heart.

- "She woke up a few hours ago" -Jisoo said and patted Rosé on the head who smiled widely.

- "I'm glad you came back. You can't know how relieved I am!. I don't want to lose you too" -Lisa said and Rosé looked at her not understanding the last word but before she  could ask Jeongyeon cut her off.