chapter 19: Home

Well...today was pretty good althought Lisa wanted to throw a Vase at my sister. Our dinner went well, my father was really talkative just like Jisoo, she really got her personnality frop him, we all laughed at their silly jokes and I even saw Lisa laughing a little even thought she tried to hide it. We passed a great time... the only problem is that Mr.Manoban and Lisa didn't talk during dinner, they were like stranger to each other.

-"Thank you for your amazing company!" -My father bowed at Mr.Manoban with a smile. They then talked a bit more while Lisa,her cousin, Jisoo,Rosé and I are talking a little bit far from them, My mother is also with my father.

-"so Seulgi...I can't believe I am in front of Kang Seulgi right now, kyahhhh one of the most popular model!" -Chaeyoung squealed then took out her phone -"can I take a picture?"

-"of course!" -Seulgi smiled then stodd beside Chae as they took a picture with Chaeyoung smiling cutely and Seulgi doing a peace sign. Two scoff had being heard behind me.

-"you didn't tell me you were a fan of Kang Seulgi" -Jisoo cross her arms getting annoyed.

-"I can't believe this moron is successful!" -Lisa snircked.

Both Seulgi and Chae roll their eyes in sinc but they ignored the two. These child really...

-"So the two unsupportable kids of the Manoban and Kang finally got stealed with someone" -Seulgi said after looking at her pictures on Chaeyoung's phone.

-"don't make me laugh..." -Lisa calmly said, her hands on her pockets. Seulgi just grinned at her but Lisa also ignored her.

-"Seulgi...why didn't you come with Irene unnie?" -I asked shyly, I am quiet shy with new peolple like her.

-"I guess she is busy" -Seulgi shurgge her shoulder and I just nodded. I really miss my Irene unnie.

-"anyways guys...It's now late, I think we should now go home!" -Jisoo looked at her watch. -"Chaeyoung will stay at the Kims since it's really late"

-"such a pervert" -Lisa smirked but Jisoo glared at her.

-"What are you thinking again?" -Jisoo frown.

-"two girl who likes each othet inside a room...alone" -Lisa wiggle her eyesbrown.

-"we aren't going to sleep together, we have a lot of guest room inside. We are sleeping in a two different room!" -Jisoo hardly look at Lisa.

-"stop bickering you two..." -Chaeyoung held Jisoo's hand then rubs it with her thupbs while looking at Jisoo in the eyes.

-"oh oh...what am I seeing, please not here!" -Lisa cover her eyes.

-"shut the fuck up Manoban or I'll kill you"

Lisa froze when she heard that, it wasn't me nor Jisoo nor Seulgi but Chaeyoung. Lisa looked at Chaeyoung shocked.

-"it was you who spoked or..." -Lisa asked while looking at her. Chaeyoung smiled widely then shakes her head in a no.

-"it's weird...Maybe it was Jisoo then"
-Lisa shakes her head while shivering. I understand her, Chaeyoung can be really scary sometimes...more scary than Lisa herself. What's scary about her is her sudden change of mood when she is upset or angry but I don't understand thought why she is mad now.

-"you kids are leaving?" -Mom show up, Seulgi bowed and nodded.

-"yes, Lisa, Jennie and I are now leaving, thanks for your wonderful company. It was great spending time with you"

-"you are so mature Kang Seulgi" -Mom chuckled, she looks at me then spre d her arms asking for a hug which I accepted. I hugged her really thigh, I'll miss her.