chapter 35: the beginning

The summer just ended, it was time to go back to school and Lisa wasn't really happy about it. They litteraly spent the whole holidays at the Chou's mansion and only came back two day before school start, a very bad idea must we add since they didn't get any rest. Jennie and Lisa were just as tired as the others that they even forgot they are already dating, Jennie kicked her out when Lisa just wanted to sleep beside her.

Lisa and Jennie were walking tiredly toward their lockers when they noticed Chaeyoung with Chanyeol, a guy from her class. Lisa raised an eyebrown while looking at Chanyeok from head to toe, she didn't like him...

-"hey Rosie!" -Jennie greeted her then hugged her.

-"Unnie! I am tired" -Rosé pouted.

-"so do I!" -Jennie pouted but then noticed the figure beside Chaeyoung -"oh! Sorry I didn't notice you"

-"It's okay! You don't have to say sorry" -Chanyeol bowed with a shy smile then he looked at Lisa who was standing beside Jennie looking elsewhere.

-"Lisa! You won't even greet me?" -Rosé sadly said and Lisa sighed before patting her head as a greeting. She didn't want to talk. Something was strange and she could feel it.

-"She is just really tired from our trip....by the way, what's your name?" -Jennie looked at Chanyeol.

-"oh! I am Chanyeol, Daniel's friend" -He smiled -"you must know him, he talks a lot about you!"

Jennie laughed.

-"Well...we are talking some times but i didn't know he waw talking about me" -Jennie giggled.

-"seem so" -Rosé shurgged then looked at Lisa who was like dead for a few minutes now.

-"kang daniel..." -Lisa muttered before scoffing. -"Let's go Jennie, I'll xalk you to your class"

-"wait...I want to talk to Chaeyoung more!" -Jennie turned to her.

-"Great! Chaeyoung...you are coming with us!" -Lisa grabbed both of the girls hand then walked away from the guy.

-"what's up Lalisa? You are acting strange" -Rosé asked after Lisa finally let go of her hand but not Jennies.

-"i am normal" -Lisa simply said.

-"Oh I know~~~" -Jennie grinned -"you got jealous didn't you?"

-"tch" -Lisa rolled her eyes.

-"because of Kang Daniel?" -Rosé asked and Jennie nodded with a grin.

-"jealous Lalisa I see!" -Jennie giggled and held Lisa's hand thighter.

-"jealous my ass...it's just that Chanyeol guy....I don't like him" -Lisa seriously said.

-"you just hate everyone" -Jennie statted and Lisa pursed her lips.

-"There you are, now go!" -Lisa removed her hand from Jennie when she got to Jennie's class, Math. For the first period they aren't sharing classroom so that's why Lisa isn't coming with her.

-"i didn't even have the chance to talk with Chaeyoung!" -Jennie complained.

-"we are going to talk during lunch, don't worry" -Rosé assured her then waved her hands.

-"okay, see you guys at Lunch" -Jennie waved and was about to go inside but Lisa held her arms.

-"wait I forgot something!" -Lisa smiled at Jennie who was looking at her confused then she pulled Jennie toward her and gave her a peck on the lips. Jennie blushed madly then Lisa finally waved goodbye with a grin on her face. She and Rosé finally lefr and they started talking about random stuff until something got Lisa out of guard.