chapter 9: That boy

Okey I admit it. Eating with some people sometimes doesn't feel bad. Jennie's friends may be weird but they are funny, of course I will never say that out loud but i admit they got my curiosity so maybe I will eat lunch with them more often. Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious.

I am now heading home after a long day at school, it was tiring. When I arrived home, I opened the main door and of course I was meet by thousand of maids who greeted me but i didn't reply back. They are just forced to do it anyways, no one is really sincere here. I walked upstair to reach my bedroom, I entered and threw my bag on the bed before dashing to the bathroom to take a quick bath. After about 30 minutes I finished then changed into some comfortable clothes. I walked back downstair then went to the kitchen to get something to eat and that's when I remembered something.

-'when you eat! Always thank God because he is the one who gave you the chance to take such delicious foods when all over the world there's millions of people who don't have the same chance as you'

Weird girl... but she is funny. Literally a church girl. I smiled while shaking my head then took the fried chickens the maid prepared for me. Chicken ... I suddenly remembered Jennie's sister stabbing the poor chicken so I slowly put them back to where they were. Maybe I should order pizza.

After ordering the pizza, I dialed another phone number which is my stupid cousin's.

-"come here immediatly. Don't ask why. I give you 15minutes, starting now"

-"wha-..." -Lisa hung up then patiently waited in the living room. After few minutes she heard a car's engine that she supposed to be her cousin's car. she pecked on the window and saw an angry Seugli mumbling angrily under her breath.

-"yah Lisa open the door I know you are behind" -Seulgi shouted and Lisa finally opened it.

-"good morning to you too!"

-"it's 6pm"

-"so?"

-"you damn spoiled brat"

-"i ordered pizza come inside"  -Lisa rolled her eyes then let the bear enter her house.

-"so tell me, why did you call me?"

-"nothing! I just wanted to hang out with my favorite cousin" -Seulgi eyed her suspiciously.

-"You seem to be in a good mood"

-"yes I am so don't ruin it or I'll kick you out" -Lisa smiled and Seulgi gluped.

-"but what happened? You are rarely in a good mood" -Seulgi said hearing a glare from Lisa. Seulgi just gave her a peace sign.

-"nothing, can't I be happy for a second? Aishhh you ruined my mood again!"

-"sorry sorry" -Seulgi laughed then took her seat on the couch. Lisa went to the kitchen to take two can of beer then went back to the livingroom to sit beside Seulgi nefore handing her the can of beer.

-"thank you" -Seulgi took it and drank a good amount of it.

-"yah! Why are you drinking like that?" -Lisa slightly laughed then drank hers too.

-"We will throw a party next week to officially announce my engagement with Irene" -She sighed.

-"who is Irene?"

-"Bae joohyun, I had a date with her yesterday and we introduced each other properly, she said she is more comfortable with Irene" -I nodded, understanding. Can't believe she is really going to get married.

-"Atleast she is pretty" -I said trying to light up her mood. She laughed and drank the last drop of her beer.

-"yeah! I have a beautiful and sexy wife! Now go get some more beer Lisa yah! Let's celebrate, only the two of us"