Chapter 48: us two alone (M)

Jennie's POV

It doesn't make sense, I don't understand why I'm in such a panic.
It's not like it's the first time we're going to sleep together.

- "What's wrong Jennie? You're all red"

Lisa's voice startled me.

- "It's nothing, it's just a little hot all of a sudden!" -I answered with my voice a little shaky.

- "Really? Yet I'm don't feel hot"

We are in the hallways of the 5 star hotel that Lisa has chosen to spend the night, and we are on our way to our room.

-"We arrived!" -Lisa announced and I took a deep breath.

it's nothing Jennie, it's just you getting a little paranoid. Or am I hoping something will happen? Oh my god, have I become a pervert?

-"You can go take a bath!! I'll go in after you finish!" -She said after putting our things on the sofa in the living room, I just nodded and immédiatly ran toward the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Sigh. Why am I like this?

(...)

After I got out of the shower, already in my pajama that the hotel gave us, Lisa went in and now I'm alone in our room admiring the scene outside and Lisa was right, even here you could see the hundreds of candles in the sea that have not yet been extinguished. When we were there, the place was magical and I'm glad this date didn't end like the last time.

I can say our life is back to being peaceful even though Daniel is still around but Lisa's dad and Tzuyu's cousin took everything necessary to make sure we are safe, even now I'm sure there are guards everywhere around this hotel. And now our real goal is to wait for Chaeyoung to wake up, everyone is impatient to see her smile and laugh with us again. And once Chaeyoung is among us, Lisa and I will get married and that day will be the happiest day of my life because I will be with the person I love and my closest friends will all be there.

- "What are you doing daydreaming like that?" -Lisa said with a small laugh which took me out from my thoughts. She is in her night clothes  and her hair was still wet.

- "I was looking at the candles that you had prepared, It's incredible"

- "It's not much. Next time I'll do something bigger!"

- "It's really okay even without that! No need to do such complicated things" -I look away to the ocean with a small smile on my face. It's really no pain to do so much, just her presence here with me already makes me very happy.

- "But yet I want to give everything to the one I love"

I flinched when I felt Lisa suddenly behind me, she had whispered her words in my ears while holding me by both shoulders, her hot breath on my ear made me blush and I had difficulty swallowing my saliva.

I blushed even more when she hugged me in her arms, rested her head on my shoulder and gave me a light kiss on the crook of my neck.

-"What are you doing?" -I managed to say despite my nervousness.

- "I'm just enjoying the moment ... I'm fine like that, here with my girlfriend who is also my fiancée and soon my wife" -She said and her breath on my neck made me shudder. The room suddenly feels hot.

I turned around slowly and hugged her back, right now I'm sure she can hear my heart pounding in my chest, she pulled away a little without letting go of me then placed a light kiss on my forehead then my cheek and finally my lips, she stayed like that for a while before moving her lips on mine slowly. I opened my mouth slightly to let her explore and when our tongues made contact I couldn't help but moan. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me closer to her. Is this really happening, are we really going to do what I think?